Laughing City
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

this picture sort of reminds me of a Margot tenenbaum...If Margot Tenenbaum ever smiled.

Maybe I just love that movie too much.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
norad
Vintage Newbie

haha.
she does.
funny.
happyhardcore19
Sea Post King

haha check out stacys face in the background
Last edited by happyhardcore19 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

happyhardcore19 wrote:
Its look like shes either suprised or high on uppers or something.

Oh, come on... Confused
kyle
Lost at Forum

happyhardcore19 wrote:
Its look like shes either suprised or high on uppers or something.

Or just being goofy?

happyhardcore19
Sea Post King

And i was trying to be funny, in retrospect ..not such a good idea maybe i should just go to bed Sad
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

do I look like Margot Tenenbaum!?!?!?! teehee

happyhardcore19
Sea Post King

I can say with every confidence , yes , yes you look exactly like her congradulations Laughing
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

happyhardcore19 wrote:
And i was trying to be funny, in retrospect ..not such a good idea maybe i should just go to bed Sad

Don't be sad. I'm just saying these are real people in the band, and they do sometimes read these. I look at Stacy's "Individual Microscopes, Who Offers?" title in her journal as her being sick of being put under a microscope to be picked apart every which way. I could be wrong about that, but she did take down many of the photos she put up before and has been no longer posting in her journal. It looks to me more like Chauntelle was smiling for the camera when perhaps she didn't want to, long hard hours on the road or whatever. Of course only she would know what she felt at that exact moment. I just took your comment as a little disrespectful. I know you meant no disrespect I'm sure. Very Happy
Last edited by CUBSWINWORLDSERIES on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
happyhardcore19
Sea Post King

I ended up getting a lesson in life. I didnt think about it that deeply. Your so right these are real people with real feelings and they just happen to have really awesome jobs. It's so easy to say something then regret it later. I never thought of how my careless words would effect them. It's hard not to see them in a perfect light , as real people especially when they are getting the exposure and the fame that i can only one day dream about getting. Your right it was innappropriate. Very Happy
Jay
Golly, Poster

a memory of days ago; a brief discussion at a pizza place about when pagoda stabs royal in the stomach with the pocket knife.

everything relates back to everything.

cityoflaughs
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
I could be wrong about that, but she did take down many of the photos she put up before and has been no longer posting in her journal.

Actually, Stacy's photobucket went over bandwidth and when you went to the journal it was all those ugly "OVER BANDWIDTH" things that PB uses, so I think she edited her posts to take them out alltogether.

I don't know about her not updating anymore, I think that's just because they've been so busy with touring, but you could be right, who knows!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

cityoflaughs wrote:
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
I could be wrong about that, but she did take down many of the photos she put up before and has been no longer posting in her journal.

Actually, Stacy's photobucket went over bandwidth and when you went to the journal it was all those ugly "OVER BANDWIDTH" things that PB uses, so I think she edited her posts to take them out alltogether.

I don't know about her not updating anymore, I think that's just because they've been so busy with touring, but you could be right, who knows!

Yeah. I saw that. And I said I could be wrong about that. Who knows. I am sure she has a lot of other things on her plate lately (with the new songs, the album, tour, everything).
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

Jay wrote:
a memory of days ago; a brief discussion at a pizza place about when pagoda stabs royal in the stomach with the pocket knife.

I expect Eisley will soon be playing a concert specifically for 8 to 12 year-olds at the 375th Street Y.

Golly, Poster

OceanMachine wrote:
Jay wrote:

I expect Eisley will soon be playing a concert specifically for 8 to 12 year-olds at the 375th Street Y.

Laughing