Laughing City
clear eyes

hello. i realize that there is an email address for each of the bands members on the website. ive tried. and tried again. but they dont seem to work. any other way i could get an email to them. thanks.
 |  | 
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Their email system is having some problems lately, i was told that they are trying to resolve the problem, hopefully you will be able to email them again soon! Although they are known to be good at responding to people, i know that the band members really haven't had much time to be on the interent during the current tour anyway. Try again when the tour ends in a couple of weeks...if you are nice, they may write you back!
clear eyes

hello, and thank you for the information.
i assure you. i have only compliments.
 |  | 
InModWeTrust
Sea Post King

i wrote the band an email and tried and tried to get it to them, and finally Boyd got one of them and ... despite the rush of packing and leaving for the tour, took the time to write me back a letter of thanks immediately.

very cool.

gRegor
the gEek

In the meantime, you can definitely contact them via private message on this board (you'd have to register first). They won't likely get it right away since they're on tour, but they will get them eventually. Their usernames are just their names (sherri, stacy, etc.)

Also, if you PM boyd they probably will get it while on the road, but they may not have time to reply immediately. That probably wouldn't stop boyd since he bends over backwards to reply to fans and maintain communication. He's a great guy like that.

[EDIT]
New FAQ just posted: How can I contact the band?