Laughing City
mister_joseph
Golly, Poster

hi guys--

"the suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts!"

It's getting to be the final stretch in the wait for the album, and take it from me--it's well worth the wait. WB is getting their aim on the promotional game, and the album's getting into the hands of the select few.

I'd like to propose that those of you who have the album or have heard the final album (DuPrees excluded, obviously)---would you be so kind as to ixnay on the discussion on the board, please? I don't think it's asking too much to hold off on any album critique until it's out, is it? It's not fair, really, to those who are having to wait until Feb. the 8th. Besides, such talk encourages that thing called file sharing--not to launch into a whole thing about the issue, but talking about an album that's two months away from release does encourage that...

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

*raises P.I.M.P. like goblet*

hear hear!
mgo
Sea Post King

it feels like we have already semi-cheated by listening to the songs on the e-card and reading posts people have already made about it. i'll waited it out though, theres still songs that i don't even know the words to, and that excites me to no end.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

well, if Ryan Fisher and I get the copy secured for WMUC radio, we might (barring band approval) play the whole thing on the radio for all you guys, and really just you guys, we won't tell anyone else, but we'll make a bighullabaloo on the forum.

Does anyone like that idea? and understand that we don't have the cd yet, but we SHOULD get it soon.

ideal
Sea Post King

um so grandpa... what's that web address again to your radio show?? Very Happy
joseph
Lost at Forum

aw man, I thought this was gonna be a debate on eating babies... Wink

**the turtle stamp of approval**

www.soulstrum.com
Ashayne
Sea Post King

joseph wrote:

Which member of Eisley (or the forum) do you think could eat the most babies?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

joseph wrote:

I'm so glad someone else saw that connection.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

Actually, I don't mind reading reviews and hearing songs before its released. The sooner the better I say. And even if I was able to download all the songs from somewhere I'd still buy multiple copies of the album.

However, I'd also like to point out that I'm against eating babies and always have been; even though I did experiment in college. But, to be fair, they were just fetuses.
Ashayne
Sea Post King

Admiral79 wrote:

However, I'd also like to point out that I'm against eating babies and always have been; even though I did experiment in college. But, to be fair, they were just fetuses.

It is in my opinion that eating fetuses is worse....you've gotta give that babyflesh time to age a bit. Otherwise its baby pudding.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Ashayne wrote:
Admiral79 wrote:

It is in my opinion that eating fetuses is worse....you've gotta give that babyflesh time to age a bit. Otherwise its baby pudding.

You know, Neil Gaiman wrote a story awhile back...

Er, nevermind. I'll stop there.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
Ashayne wrote:
Admiral79 wrote:

hahaha! I KNOW!! they don't BUT I DO

i once dreamed up with my friends a baby farm, where we would rear up human babies and feed them slop and keep em in boxes and then open a restaurant downtown and not tell anyone that all the meat served was BABY! MWAHAHAHA

and it's obvious that STacy could eat the most babies, because chauntelle is too nice, Weston is far too thin, Jon has never seen a baby and Sherri is too small to eat that much baby. But Stacy, she's perfect, and you've seen that gleam in her eyes, when she sets her mind to a task...disturbing...

Ashayne
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:

Neil Gaiman? do tell...

granpaturtle wrote:

and it's obvious that STacy could eat the most babies, because chauntelle is too nice, Weston is far too thin, Jon has never seen a baby and Sherri is too small to eat that much baby. But Stacy, she's perfect, and you've seen that gleam in her eyes, when she sets her mind to a task...disturbing...

Now see, I think you're discounting Weston and Jon. Tall, thin guys often eat tons. And if Jon's never seen a baby, he'll have no compunctions about chowing down.

Anyone ever wonder what parts of you are dark meat and what parts are light?

granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Ashayne wrote:

Now see, I think you're discounting Weston and Jon. Tall, thin guys often eat tons. And if Jon's never seen a baby, he'll have no compunctions about chowing down.

Anyone ever wonder what parts of you are dark meat and what parts are light?

Jon Wilson won't eat babies, trust me, i've offered them to him and he refused...

and babies are all dark meat, cos they're human, and we're not poultry, we're more like pigs....which...i guess makes us white meat...the other white meat...

Schizorage
Lost at Forum

Saellys wrote:
joseph wrote:

I'm so glad someone else saw that connection.

wow, i didnt at first... i do now... satire... so wondrous.