Laughing City
holiday
Sea Post King

that is one impressive story!

i'm up late packing for my trip to seattle...a 4 hour drive...i leave tomorrow(crocodile cafe on friday!) and i can't find my glasses!

clearly_invisable
Sea Post King

frostbitten81 wrote:

Was this Tower and Barnes & Nobles near Hillsdale Mall, off of 101 in San Mateo? If it was, I got my CD there and left a stack of Eisley stickers near them. Also, the CD was only 9.99 at Tower even though the sticker price said 14.99.

Too bad you weren't able to go to Slim's that night; it was incredible.

Not that Tower, one up in Marin. Only 9.99? should have done my research. Silly me. Glad the show was incredible, wish I coulda been there.

Stewie: Hey, mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
RhymeloveandMelody
Lost at Forum

just days after hearing of others getting their pre - ordered cd's on the forum i started to get a little impatient but Room Noises came just in time to save my wits, a day before the actual release date. i went to go get the mail when a little cardboard box with a WB logo was inside my mailbox. I screamed and jumped , ran to my room and opened the cd. It's green! I marveled at the Cd booklet thingy, laughed at the boys in one of the pictures, read the thank yous and laughed at Weston's and Sherri's. I heard Memories first then telescope eyes and then skipped to One Day, the beginning took me by surprise. The piano? I just remember thinking the girls sound so great and thought that was the best song i've ever heard. But then i played Plenty of Paper and said O my GOsh!!!!! and smiled at the clever lyrics. Just Like We Do was next, and i started forming tears in my eyes cause i just thought it was so beautiful. I swear i'm not an emotional person but dang these songs moved me. Brightly Wound took the cake. It's over it's my new favorite song. Trolley Wood was the best ending to a very long anticipated Album. Again thank you Eisley! Woo! Now all i need is my Brand New Album and you can call it a year.

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1152 | Location: San Benito, Texas
Last edited by RhymeloveandMelody on Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Soadamango
Sea Post King

to make it short i called a bunch of places that didn't have em and then i got mad that i didn't preorder. i want the bonus song and the buttons! grr.... maybe i'll buy another copy soon and plant a tree for it. (if u don't get it just ask) I could've special ordered but i couldn't wait so then i called a place they didn't answer and so i went and i was looking @ the new releases and it was no where in sight. but i went to the cd section and to the e's and i found one and i grabbed just in case it was the only one left. I talked to my friend the next day and he said that he got the last copy @ Best buy and my friend erin hasn't gotten her's yet cuz it wasn't all up on itunes.

My livejournal Myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

i don't think the bonus track is on any version of the CD.
maybe Japan or something.
the remix is on a Tsunami relief fund cd i believe.

shawn
Sea Post King

Got it. Listened to it. Loved it. Listened to it some more. Loved it some more. Listened to it even more. Loved it even more. I think you get the gist. Or is it jist? I'm actually thinking about going to the Orlando show next month and suffering through Reggie and the Full Effect (remember way back when they were awesome?) and New Found Glory just to hear the guys and gals live.

Eisley!! Do your own tour! Play here in Orlando at The Social or something! I think you'll get a great response. Especially since I've been getting everyone I know turned on to you.

Trying to rid you from my poems"
-The Decemberists
fyellowvr6
Sea Post King

my gf just got it from the UofH paper where she works to do a review on it..and i heard it and picked it up..awesome cd and the new tracks are pretty awesome.
I got to meet the band when my gf did a backstage interview with them at the meridian when they opened for snow patrol..but i looked like a dork since i was so shy Embarassed ...
(i was more excited to see them then i was to see snowpatrol) Wink

Joined: 29 Jan 2003 | Posts: 19 | Location: houston/heights
eisleyrox05
Sea Post King

I bought my copy and its been playing nonstop!!! I LOVE EISLEY!!! They're just so awesome. I absolutely love their music more than anything!!! I could go on and on. Very Happy
kung fu
Lost at Forum

I got the album in the post the other day and I really do like it...

'My lovely' has just come out wonderful! Its so well lovely Wink I also really like plenty of paper as well as the old favourite like 'I wasn't Prepared' Very Happy

Its juts such a nice album...reminds of Belle and Sebastian in places

MY SPACE
Joined: 13 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1236 | Location: England/Canada
TK
Sea Post King

The local record store I buy most of my music from didn't have it, so instead of going to a larger store where I could have gotten it right away, I remained loyal to the store and had them special order it. So I'll be waiting a few more days before I can get my hands on it, but in the meantime I'm listening to all the stuff on OGG.
akira_takahashi
Lost at Forum

I got Room Noises! All of the members of Eisley are cutie-pantses. Every song on that CD is good.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Got the cd whilst at Borders. Now I'm going to go listen to it.
blue/pretty
Sea Post King

I bought Room Noises at a local cd store called Earshot about a month ago, and I'm completely in love with every track. There are no words in the English language to describe my love for each and every song. All I can say is that my favorite song is Plenty of Paper. Or...Memories. And many others.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Well, I've finally had a chance to listen to the cd a couple times and I'm not done yet. I'll be sleeping to their music now. My reaction to the whole thing was awe and wonder. Such beautiful music.
darcey
Sea Post King

Well Darcey finally got room noises! I am very very impressed, and more in love with sherri berry than ever.
[adv]www.theredballet.com[/adv]