Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

hey stewart.
Wink
welcome here!
stick around....post.......smell......eat....drink.....breath....live eisley.
mangacon
Sea Post King

Hi....I'm manga. Very Happy

I first saw Eisley on Launch....ofcourse I voted for you in the Who's Next contest..... Cool Wink

I heard Marvelous Things like one time and it stuck in my head for days.

Keep up the good work...here's hoping you'll play somewhere fairly close to WV sometime soon.

No man can be my equal.

Joined: 23 Feb 2005 | Posts: 7 | Location: Closer than you think
Last edited by mangacon on Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AmandaN
Sea Post King

My name is Amanda and I live in Smyrna, Tennessee, about 20 minutes from nashville....which means, I might possibly be at Rocketown on the 12th to see Eisley! Very Happy
lloydobler
Lost at Forum

i welcome you both as a fellow newbie
Joined: 09 Feb 2005 | Posts: 1275 | Location: Greenville, SC
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, Stewart, Manga and Amanda. Welcome to the forum! Smile

This is a fun and friendly place, so make yourselves at home.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mangacon
Sea Post King

[Elvis]Thank Yew......Thank Yew vurry Much[/Elvis]

Glad to be here!

No man can be my equal.

Joined: 23 Feb 2005 | Posts: 7 | Location: Closer than you think
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mego
Sea Post King

Hello, my name is Megan. I just recently joined the forum but I heard about Eisley during the summer. A friend had an ep in his car, and my boyfriend and I saw it and were like Eisley? What is this? We heard a little bit, and then we saw the Marvelous Things video on Fuse. My boyfriend ended up buying the ep's and when I listened to them, I loved what I heard. It was great too because this happened when they were touring with Snow Patrol so we were able to see them when they came to Austin. I was just remembering how awesome it was to discover this forum when I first found out about Eisley. I could not believe how much Boyd did to keep everyone updated! And it was fun looking through the old tour journals. And now I don't even remember what it was like to not know about Eisley.. Smile
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

welcome all!
stick around.
Very Happy
Log
Sea Post King

Hey... i've been a member of this for a while. but i was at war with all computerkind for quite some time, so this is my first reply. anyways, im Logan, like most people here, i like eisley, and look at that, radiohead. im also a myspacer unfortunately, so if you happen to be one too, you can check me out here:

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/2871047

yep.

*L

ps. is anyone going to the d.c. show with (ahh) newfoundglory?
inthahizzy07
Sea Post King

my name is alisa
i'm 16 and i live in katy tx(right outside of houston)
and no, i don't ride a horse to school lol Very Happy ...
i first discovered eisley on yahoo launch dot com and instantly thought they were awesome!
i went out and bought their room noises cd a few nights ago... i haven't listened to ne thing else since! so yeah... ummm... BYE!

Twest
Sea Post King

Hey, I'm Travis,

I live in Tomball, Texas (NW side of Houston), and heard about Eisley from a friend. I can't get that song, I think it's called "Marvelous Things", out of my head. What I really like about this band is that its sound is so unique and calming. Thanks for the good music, Eisley!

-Travis

1 Corinthians 13:12
DonnieDarko
Sea Post King

Hey-o Eisley-maniacs! I'm new here (hence the proper post placement). I discovered Eisley last Tuesday (Feb. 15, 2005) on Launch.com. The "Marvelous Eyes" video randomly played while I was working and they pleasantly distracted me from my work. After watching all their videos and the live performance on Launch.com numerous times, I ordered all of their CD's I could find.

I'm 27 and from around the Richmond, VA area, so that means there are no decent venues except one, where bands I like come to. So yeah, Richmond sucks a big one, musically speaking.

I'm fascinated by Eisley and their sound. I don't listen to many of the other artists usually associated with Eisley but Eisley kicks thorough amounts of <butt>. I listen to a lot of different kinds of music but Eisley is a great change of pace from the hard, punk and guitar rock i've been listening to lately.

OK, this post is getting way too long. Hello again everyone and thanks to Eisley for the musically refreshing sounds! My only regret is I wish I were an Eisley fan much sooner.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Wow! A lot of people. Awesome. Well, everyone I haven't greeted yet, welcome. This is a great community, and most of us are really nice and such. So make yourselves at home, and feel free to post. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Kinnie
Sea Post King

Hey everyone, I'm Kinnie. I saw a picture of Eisley on MySpace and was initially intrigued because I am also a female musician. After listening to the three tracks on the site, I was even more intrigued. The songs just stuck with me, and I really liked the vocals. I read that the album was going to be out in a few days, and rushed out to get it as soon as I could. I love EVERY song on the album! It has been so long since I've really gotten into a new band.
I saw them at their Seattle in-store and was even more impressed. The vocals were spot-on and even more powerful in person. I thought I Wasn't Prepared was okay before, but after the in-store, I couldn't listen to it enough. I just wish I had been able to see them with the whole band (the show that night was 21+). Anyway, I've had the CD on repeat in my car for a couple weeks now, and I still keep discovering new things about the songs that I like. It's also encouraged me to start listening to other new bands. So yeah, that's my story. Nice to meet you all!
-Kinnie
the_scar_that_never_fades
Sea Post King

Neutral Wow.....don't I feel strange here......i'm only 14 (15 in april). I feel like there's an invisible rule that says i can't post yet, but it should pass....sometime....

Anyway, I am a newbie to the site. Well, i am sort of a newbie to Eisley in general...found them about a year ago....(or something around then).

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>