Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
deliciouspickles
Sea Post King

but i thought silverchair just toured america, didn't they? cause i saw this picture of them at CBGB where dan johns was wearing some dalai lama getup...
are they well known over the seas and far away? i thought it would be like thirteen people at each show...
ponderponder.

Joined: 23 Sep 2003 | Posts: 99 | Location: sydney, australia
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

deliciouspickles....I tried to send you a private message and tell you that, if you will send me your address, I will send you some EISLEY stuff to Australia.

If you are interested, send me your address by hitting the little "pm" button at the bottom of my post.

I'm "mom" to 4/5ths of the EISLEY band, so I can hook you up with the goods! Wink
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

from what i can tell Silverchair has sort of a select but adamant group of fans here. from all accounts i have seen Diorama has been accepted and loved if not by the critics and big magazines than by the fan base that still loves them dearly.

i didn't hear anything about them touring america yet. if they did and i missed it i might cry. Sad
Carmdranga
Sea Post King

you're so emo
MoreOfTheSame
Vintage Newbie

Sadly, Silverchair only played a few shows in the US during the Across the Night tour (come to think of it I think they only played in LA and NYC).

The ATC Tour was rather short in general though because of Daniel's health problems (and the fact that they're essentially a two-hit wonder in the US), so it's not that surprising.

Flickr
Transvaal IV - Myspace : Virb
Deep Thoughts About Shallow Subjects
Joined: 02 Sep 2003 | Posts: 2455 | Location: Grapevine, TX
Gameboybob
Vintage Newbie

im not really a newbie, as i have posted before on the forums. but that was like a couple of weeks ago. so this is James, aka Gameboybob. im from the small town of goshen ohio. its a couple of stoplights and gas stations. well my time here is up, so heres to more posts.
Joined: 01 Aug 2003 | Posts: 5453 | Location: Nagoya, Japan
Amnesiac
Sea Post King

i'm not really that new either. i never registered just read the posts. anyways, my name is danielle, i'm from idaho, and i'll be 14 on october 8th. i saw eisley when they came here with coldplay on may 27th. awesome show Smile
mightymouse
Sea Post King

joseph. 18 from austin, texas..originally rusk/jacksonville/palestine texas..heh..but now i'm a city boy. ne ways i saw eisley yesterday for the first time..great stuff. my bro's been telling me over and over that i should listen to eisley but i never got around to it..i regret not listening sooner. Crying or Very sad ciao. joseph.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
shyviolet
Lost at Forum

well, hi...i have been spying on everyone for around a month now and i have decided to try socializing with you fine people. we'll see. i feel a slight bit apprehensive...i have not participated in anything like this before. anyway, i saw eisley at cornerstone last year, on the very last night, i think they were the final band for me that year. oh, those were the days. honestly, they really were the days....

good-bye all

*takes a deep breath after pushing the submit button for her first post*

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome, glad you posted. Watch out, this place is good for posting. I had fist intended only to lurk, but then I started posting and couldn't stop. Shocked

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Carolyn
Sea Post King

hey, im carolyn and im from marshall, texas, which is really close to where eisley is from. i heard them 3 years ago at a christian music festival in white oak, also near where they are from, and have been following them ever since. im not usually much into forums, so i held out on joining and just lurked for a while, but i finally gave in...
oh yeah, and i moved to claremont, california (right outside of LA) last year for college.
Joined: 04 Oct 2003 | Posts: 31 | Location: claremont, ca (for college)
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

hey... i know you. you are freaking awesome!
Coldrocker
Sea Post King

Hey, I'm new here on the forum. But I'm from Eisley's home town, Tyler Texas. And i used to go to their shows when they were still Moseisley. We all used to hang out in the Vineyard church, drink coffee and sodas, and listen to great bands play some great music, highlighted by Eisley. I know Jon, he helped me build my metal storage shed. And I hang out with his little sister a lot, she comes out to the paintball field with us sometimes. And I shoot shotguns with his dad, Mark, everynow and again. I've never met any of the Duprees, but I've seen them at the shows and stuff.
So, anyway.......

boyd
Eisleyoid

very cool. great to have new people hanging out.
hey, we're still at the V. And...always out and about...
Starbucks...Marble Slab where Jessie, Weston's friend-girl works, etc.

see ya'll.

boyd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
thehalfman
Sea Post King

hey guys...yes I'm new. i'ive been indoctrinated into eisley by your own ilitherian. (what up luke!) yeah we go to the same school. so...um...no, I'm not from texas, but people from the frozen tundra of wisconsin can like eisley too! Yeah!

ok then...hi

one west rocks my socks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>