Laughing City
AutumnNight
Sea Post King

I was so happy that it finally came. Heh. I was only waitng since last Friday but it seemed like forever. I really enjoy the cd, they have amazing voices. I really like Telescope Eyes and Tree Tops. Smile
Laughing_city
Sea Post King

its a lovely cd isnt it? i really like to fall asleep listenning to it, but then the batterys on my cd player run out and im stuck hehe
Joined: 18 Aug 2003 | Posts: 325 | Location: Stansted, Essex, England
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AutumnNight
Sea Post King

Laughing_city wrote:
its a lovely cd isnt it? i really like to fall asleep listenning to it, but then the batterys on my cd player run out and im stuck hehe

yeah its definatly a good cd to shut the lights off, curl into bed, and just listen and drift to sleep.

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

the next ep should be even better for sleepy purposes though i think if i listen to marvelous things (the song) right before bed it will make my dreams go crazy.
brady swan
Sea Post King

Last edited by brady swan on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
boyd
Eisleyoid

saw them on the "You saw it first" MTV thing right before Eisey's deal....they look like Steppinwolf meets Creedence Clearwater. I thought they were nice guys and very Southern. The sound was very decent.
Would have to hear more. Been reading about them for months.

bd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Jonathan
Sea Post King

i've got their album. it reminds me of the Strokes if they were hicks. and more sex and drugs. as you can see they went morally downhill, following their father, who was a preacher.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
riley_kubly
Sea Post King

The Kings of Leon guys are really cool and probably the most down to earth band I have ever met, I have some really funny pictures with them. I hope they never change. They are infact preachers kids and all related, but they sure do know how to have a fun time. hahahaha.
late one night I was thinking about how on message boards people have these creative names or just use their first name. then i thought well maybe I am the creative one for using my full name and everyone else is just a tad less creative than I am
Joined: 17 Jun 2003 | Posts: 27 | Location: Bloomington, IN
AearTeilu
Sea Post King

There's some sort of unoffical general joke floating around about pk's that basically points out that most of em really do know exactly how to have fun, sometimes a bit more fun than their dear old dads would like.