Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Misty
Sea Post King

hiya, my name is Misty...i'm from Florida, i'm 19, sophomore in college, i like music, skating, surfing, tatts, peircings, jamming with my band, i write fan fics *make fun of me, i don't care...*...anything else ya wanna know, just ask
Joined: 31 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1 | Location: Northwest Florida
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

welcome!
who is the guy with the DC tee?
Guitarded
Sea Post King

thesinisterpenguin wrote:

who is the guy with the DC tee?

Jordan Pundik [of NFG].
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

thanks.
mandi
Sea Post King

who sings golly sandra? is it stacy or sherri?
socosurf
Sea Post King

its stacey who sings it. but sherri comes in and out. heh.

btw, new fan here.

Dave , from philadelphia. im 17. i love this band. and stacey is gorgeous!!!

i hope they come back
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, y'all. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
.dj
Sea Post King

Hello to All. Spot the Aussie... I'm > 30 and < 40 but I don't care about being an old timer - I love their music. First heard about them on the Mazzy Star forum (my most fav band ever). It kills me that I can't see and hear them live. The artwork is sensational too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Francesca
Sea Post King

Heywo my name is Francesca and I'm from London Smile . . . I made an introduction thread (ooooops) but nevermind. I found out about Eisley yesterday on MySpace. I think most people say I'm quite crazy but for this post at least I am trying to sound normal. I have Tourette's Syndrome and an obsession for alot of things including bananas, even though I know as well as you do (I hope you know as well as I do) that bananas taste absolutely disgusting most of the time, except when they are over ripe but not gone off quite, well sometimes a little bit but . . . whatever. London is a cool place so if you haven't been already, you should come and visit. I have lived here forever so far but will move out as soon as possible. Yep I know I said it's a cool place but I prefer Cornwall because you can surf there (I love surfing) and Italy because it's just so cool in Italy. I hate people who reckon their life is music when they weren't born with music, they don't spend even one hour each day doing anything to do with music, they don't have perfect pitch or anything like that and they don't play any instruments. I've always loved music and take it very seriously. My main instruments are the guitar and the piano and another main thing (which is kind of an instrument) is singing. I can sing every note on a piano!! Very HappyVery Happy GOOOO MEEEE!!! This is getting pretty long now so BYE PEOPLE thankyou for reading my introduction (which you probably didn't read but if you didn't read the rest you're probably not reading this bit so meh).
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

welcome!
that is all i have to say.

Laughing
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

welcome everybody...
man, did no one see the long post that Alexandra has written...i wanna read it..but i really don't have the spirit for now..it's pretty loooong...Very Happy

Lost at Forum

socosurf wrote:
its stacey who sings it. but sherri comes in and out. heh.

btw, new fan here.

Dave , from philadelphia. im 17. i love this band. and stacey is gorgeous!!!

i hope they come back

Back off Stacy! Unless you are willing to take me on in mortal combat...and even then Boyd is still gonna kill you...

Silvestre
Golly, Poster

he's no competition...even wrote her name wrong..how would he have any chance??hahahaha...
kidding...welcome everybody once again!

Sea Post King

I love you, Eisley.

Hi, I'm Kyla Isabella, and I've been a big fan of Eisley since the summer of last year. I'm sixteen (going on seventeen) and from Vancouver, BC. Eisley came here in the fall and since the venue wasn't all ages, I was not able to attend. Unfortunately, Seattle hasn't been too convenient for me, either! Hopefully I'll be blessed with the chance to see them sometime soon.

What disappoints me, though, is that there is no Vancouver date for the Eisley/NFG/Reggie & the Full Effect show!!

Sea Post King

I'm speechless....awesome....just when I thought the last of great female vocals in an indie/alternative band were gone like Harriet Wheeler and the Sundays...Eisley Comes Along...It's been a long time!

THANK YOU EISLEY

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>