Laughing City
zealot
Sea Post King

Mandocoustic wrote:
yeah, they were dealt a bum hand, for sure. it was a real bummer, but it happens. hope it didn't get them too down in the dumps. they're still brilliant!

did anyone else notice, was sherri upset with the booing? oh, then the resounding "new found glory suck!" it wasn't me, but i was laughing. it was based on their music, not about how nice they have been to eisley, so its nothing negative on eisley. it was an eisley fan, i'm sure. any knowledge? was she really angry? i thought it was funny. yep.

yeah it might have been funny, but that was like nfg fans saying bad things about eisley. no one likes it.

sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

Sweet! Love the pic
ArkLaTexAaron
Sea Post King

They did a really awesome job...Eisley was the first band I got to see, as the line to get into the festival was insanely slow and long. Plus, the security frisking was borderline harassment...I usually get a phone number before I let someone touch me like that! It was hot, but it was fun! And the crowd really got into Treetops, which surprised me, since it's not on Room Noises...I think there were a lot of hardcore fans out there.

By the way, Tegan and Sara had the same sound problems Eisley did on Day 2. Same sound guy too, it looked like.

My first live Eisley experience. It was faboo. Please y'all keep up the good work!

Joined: 07 Mar 2005 | Posts: 52 | Location: Haze Grey and Underway
CHRIS~!
Golly, Poster

Yea, that stage was wierd the entire festival. It took them forever to get the mix right for Mercury Rev and during the first song of the Arcade Fire's set, the vocals weren't even working.