Laughing City
Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

Yeah, the Pup gived me that rab rab, so we put one on the kicker. I heard tell it needs replacing now, so it might get a facelift once the folks're back in Dallas.

Although the rab rab's most famous appearance is on the drum head, it was first sighted on the cover of a secret album:

There are other fotes that can be rustled up if need be.

So there you have it.
J.E.Clark

The day it single with half is done. Today I questioned all never. I have two way to choose: To be forever to crush and miss of with relief compensating single close to the failure memory, or cynicism. No the exit. I do not want either or one. Do fact any life does it come here, or it is only myself? A choice between torturing or the very grotesque escape.

-Josey Price

comrade
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

All these strange bunny pics make me think of The Maxx and then I get a little sad.

JD

national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

Back in the day.

reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

jdstories wrote:
All these strange bunny pics make me think of The Maxx and then I get a little sad.

JD

The Maxx?
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

reflectedxglory wrote:
jdstories wrote:

JD

The Maxx?

A older wonderful comic and cartoon from around the early nineties. The cartoon was what I fell in love with. It really brought the characters to life for me. It was on Mtv Oddities for a while. This was when Mtv still played a lot of music. It involved a homeless man who was a superhero in his dreams (and sometimes day-dreams) living in Pangea, a beautiful, psychologically unstable, mid-twenties social worker (Julie) who is a part-time jungle-queen of Pangea, a teenage girl who is the opposite of a cheerleader and finds a friend in The Maxx, and a serial killer who can move between Pangea and the real world.

The bunny reference was to an episode when they showed what happened to a run-over bunny that Julie found when she was a very little girl. She kept it in a box under her bed and did her best to nurse it back to health, but it kept dying and making some of the most disturbing noises as its health continued to fail. Finally her father took the bunny into the garage and used a shovel to put it out of it's misery. He didn't know little Julie was watching. I'm almost crying as I'm remembering this to type into the forum. You can't imagine how sad it was to watch.

JD

jaytee
Sea Post King

i should tape a squirrel head to the front of my wurlitzer
Vintage Newbie

Its name is The Qualifier.

http://www.orangegoldandgreen.com/08Interview.mp3

<< prev | goto page