Golly, Poster

I hope not.
Robby
Sea Post King

warped tour = anarchy, teenage angst, and rocking against bush

eisley = love, macs, and butterflies.
oversimplified(myband)
Sea Post King

[this message was aproved by Gorge W. Bush] I think it would be a waste of Eisleys time to play on the warped tour. Alot (if not most) of the kids that go to that kind of show are into the punk rock genre. In other words I think there would be alot of rude fans with minds closed to new styles of music. [/this message was aproved by Gorge W. Bush]
akira_takahashi
Lost at Forum

oversimplified(myband) wrote:
[this message was aproved by Gorge W. Bush] I think it would be a waste of Eisleys time to play on the warped tour. Alot (if not most) of the kids that go to that kind of show are into the punk rock genre. In other words I think there would be alot of rude fans with minds closed to new styles of music. [/this message was aproved by Gorge W. Bush]

George Bush...I'm not going to say anything about that idiot *ehhem* I mean guy.
Yeah Warped Tour + Eisley seems like it's never going to happen...Think of all those rude NFG fans, and then think of thousands of them
I do love Warped now that it has actual good bands like Reggie and Bleeding Through though.

TheLiz
Sea Post King

Actually, the bands on that tour are incredibly diverse and if the audience doesn't like a band, they don't have to be rude, they can just leave. I'm one of those 'punk rock' people, and I have never been rude to a band, and I would never be rude to a band like Eisley.

I don't know how good a tour like Warped would be for Eisley, but it would be massive exposure. And, not everyone on that tour is close-minded, and not all the people that attend the show are close-minded either. Afterall, NFG was on it last year and look how well that band responded.

Also, last year, The Early November played on the tour. In my town, Las Cruces, no one knew who they were. They weren't rude. It was a small, but respectful and excited pit of people listening to them. And, they rocked. So, that's probably what would happen with Eisley, anyway.
starryxnitez
Sea Post King

eisley just dont match well with warped..and most all of the bands that do play warped are on the 'punk' rock side.
not too much of a mix there.
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

i dont see why everyone thinks warped would be so weird for eisley. warped tour is very diverse.
it was the funnest thing i ever went to! (minus im not too big on the extreme moshing and people-blocking-trapping-you-and-making-you-not-be-able-to-breathe-thi ng-and-i-wasnt-being-a-little-baby-either)
but it's up to eisley. i dont know if theyll wanna do the tour.
oversimplified(myband)
Sea Post King

akira_takahashi wrote:
oversimplified(myband) wrote:

George Bush...I'm not going to say anything about that idiot *ehhem* I mean guy.
Yeah Warped Tour + Eisley seems like it's never going to happen...Think of all those rude NFG fans, and then think of thousands of them
I do love Warped now that it has actual good bands like Reggie and Bleeding Through though.

Then it was aproved by John Kerry. Realy which every one you prefer.

ToFeelInfinite
Sea Post King

baret_b wrote:
Will Eisley ever grace a warped tour? I know they won't be this year, or I would have heard about it by now. But maybe in the future? Warped tour would be so awesome with Eisley. I like going to the warped tour, the only problem is that sometimes two of the bands I want to see are on at the same time so I have to run back and forth as much as possible. Anyways, if anyone knows whether or not they might be going one of these years, please say it.

....i don't like warped tour.

not one bit.
Joined: 23 Feb 2005 | Posts: 45 | Location: Chicago, Illinois
MarchesxManeuvers
Sea Post King

I actually think warped is a lot of fun, but I hope eisley wouldn't play it.--Just because even thought there's so many nice kids, there are a ton of really rude people just there to be jerks. Its a fun experience, but not exactly right for Eisley, in my opinion.

dot.Syntax (fun);
Joined: 20 Jun 2004 | Posts: 426 | Location: Chicago/Minneapolis
lazerbith
Sea Post King

warped tour is just a hot messy pit of sweaty testosteronal stench.
ew.
i hope they never play that.
New Slang
Sea Post King

I don't really see them doing Warped. But speaking of Warped, I get to go in August and I am really ecstatic.
presidentofantarctica
Sea Post King

Warped just doesn't seem like the sort of tour Eisley would play on. Too many crazy activists (PETA, the Kerry people), too many 12-year old girls only there for yellowcard or simple plan. Maybe a side stage, but I doubt it.
national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

I don't want to pay 50 dollars to see Eisley (because I'd only be there to see Eisley) and get a sunburn. I think it would be kind of dumb for Eisley to go on Warped Tour (not that they are or would), just because it would be a lot to ask of their fans, you know? Eisley fans are a pasty bunch, from my experiences.
helloworld
Sea Post King

When you think about it, if the girls didn't like the nasty comments from those on the Back to Basics tour they'd hate the Warped. People can just be downright nasty, especially when it's hot and they've got alcohol in their hands.