47%
 47%  [ 16 ]
pirates
52%
 52%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 34

-Samara-
Vintage Newbie

ninjas are way cooler, than can beat up the pirates anyday.
with or with a sword, and they 2 eyes as well.. Wink

maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

Pirates for sure.
My initials? AGR, I got lots of the whole pirate thing in school. 'AGRRR I'm a pirate'.
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

where is Erin,she likes debates on the eisleyforum...oh wait,thats only one kind of debating Wink Laughing
Golly, Poster

If it was a ninja turtle, it would be obvious that a ninja would win. But since it's not, i'm going to say pirate because Eisley said pirate and i'm a tool.

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California
Homersonic
Sea Post King

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
Homersonic wrote:
Without further adieu, I present Chris the Ninja Pirate, courtesy of Weebl and Bob...

D'OH! I totally forgot about Chris. I've never liked that character, although because it's Weebl an Bob we can make an exception.

i positively hate that episode. They seem to have gotten worse of late. my favourite, btw, being this one here..
Further, I hate the new look of the site.

That's my hurumphing over...

I thought that the Joust two-parter was hilarious...the rogue Jam is quite the character. But the new one...meh.

Believe/Verim VK #16/SM
Joined: 21 Jun 2005 | Posts: 121 | Location: Saline, Michigan
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

Homersonic wrote:
Homersonic wrote:
Without further adieu, I present Chris the Ninja Pirate, courtesy of Weebl and Bob...

D'OH! I totally forgot about Chris. I've never liked that character, although because it's Weebl an Bob we can make an exception.

i positively hate that episode. They seem to have gotten worse of late. my favourite, btw, being this one here..

I thought that the Joust two-parter was hilarious...the rogue Jam is quite the character. But the new one...meh.

The second part, yes, good good. especially the pimpin' bob's car thing! I also like Team Laser Explosion parts one and two (they got bad after that). *Team laser Explosion, secret fan club. Now when you join up, you get a free laser belt GEAAAARCH!" [I was cool enough to print the belt...]. Cheese is also a classic, and a favorite at my school Very Happy. Especially the address at the end. Genius!

anyways... Rolling Eyes

Y4J wrote:
... i'm going to say pirate because Eisley said pirate and i'm a tool.

I've not used that argument at school, yet (purely because they'll think I'm even madder than they previously thought).
But I concur that it is one amazing reason to prefer pirates.

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
noseatbeltxx
Sea Post King

ninjas because they are albino
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

noseatbeltxx wrote:

ninjas because they are albino

*heavy Glasgow accent".

OI! Yous! Stop twistin' ma words. I've always prefered pirates, and always will. ll' right?

*ends heavy glasgow accent*

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

They both suck. Vikings!

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
adm
Sea Post King

Actually, this guy is talking some sense... Go Viking hordes!
Homersonic
Sea Post King

Homersonic wrote:
Homersonic wrote:

The second part, yes, good good. especially the pimpin' bob's car thing! I also like Team Laser Explosion parts one and two (they got bad after that). *Team laser Explosion, secret fan club. Now when you join up, you get a free laser belt GEAAAARCH!" [I was cool enough to print the belt...]. Cheese is also a classic, and a favorite at my school Very Happy. Especially the address at the end. Genius!

anyways... Rolling Eyes

Y4J wrote:
... i'm going to say pirate because Eisley said pirate and i'm a tool.

I've not used that argument at school, yet (purely because they'll think I'm even madder than they previously thought).
But I concur that it is one amazing reason to prefer pirates.

I thought that the Pieku was quite funny...I like it when they let Weebl sing "popular" songs about Pie at the beginning. "Pieman, pieman, won't you marry me? Then I could have pie for tea...huaaargh, hurrgh!.

I am SO using Weebl and Bob this term. I'm going to write the DVD off as an educational expense--I'm not kidding, either!

Believe/Verim VK #16/SM
Joined: 21 Jun 2005 | Posts: 121 | Location: Saline, Michigan

<< prev | goto page