Laughing City
shiny311
Sea Post King

so is eisley really playing w/ them? this got me excited, cus you know, after all this is an EISLEY FORUM for us EISLEY FANS.

so anyone got n e details? thank you in advance !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mattplayscheap
Sea Post King

Cool now im not going to say that iknow anything but, im suprised that Switchfoot would be on tour now cos it's been a long time that theyve been out...i mean i would except them to be recording right now! But it seems that switchfoot is locked to be touring with alot of bands, and then it's found out that it wasnt even a true fact or that something happened to end all chances! -matt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Consider it confirmed. Though you never know ... but you can probably count on it.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Antiarches
Sea Post King

check tour journals... boyd's talked about touring with switchfoot a few times... i believe this will be in october...?

i'll link if i stop feeling lazy

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
norad
Vintage Newbie

blah...i want them to tour w/ bands i like...
Kevin87
Sea Post King

mattplayscheap wrote:
Cool now im not going to say that iknow anything but, im suprised that Switchfoot would be on tour now cos it's been a long time that theyve been out...i mean i would except them to be recording right now! But it seems that switchfoot is locked to be touring with alot of bands, and then it's found out that it wasnt even a true fact or that something happened to end all chances! -matt

this confused me.. maybe it's because it's 2:19 AM.. but Switchfoot's touring to promote their new cd that comes out in september
Burnout Kid
Sea Post King

Switchfoot puts on a good show.

I saw Copeland with them last April, it was definitely a lot more fun than I expected.

I know that won't change anyone's opinion about not liking Switchfoot, but I just hope that we won't have a bunch of ridiculous "ew omg i cant believe eisley is touring with such a crappy band" threads like we had with the NFG tour.
Joined: 14 Jun 2004 | Posts: 264 | Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
mattplayscheap
Sea Post King

im sorry i thought they were taking a break cos they seemed to be out nonstop for a while! well cool for them that they have a new album!-matt
mattplayscheap
Sea Post King

Surprised well i respect almost any band! so any way i like copeland....and um i think if eisley is playing its still gonna be a great show!!!! even if it was an like....i dont know 50 cent or snoop dogg! its eisley and thats all i need! -matt
Wels0n
Sea Post King

switchfoot starts their tour at ventura on october 17
expect eisley to be there
hopefully..

and me too
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

i cannot wait for this tour. yes.
shiny311
Sea Post King

yup yup, I cant wait for the HENRY FONDA date to come. I do hope eisley will be there !!! sa-weet !!!
-Julie-
Sea Post King

I spent so much money on concerts this year already that I'm gonna have to miss this tour. Sad
Joined: 02 Jun 2005 | Posts: 35 | Location: Los Angeles, CA
shiny311
Sea Post King

-Julie- wrote:
I spent so much money on concerts this year already that I'm gonna have to miss this tour. Sad

Darn, that sucks. well, hopefully you might get someone to buy you some tickets. good luck. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, has n e one here been to too many EISLEY performance that they feel like they are begining to get sick of hearing/watchin them live? he-he just wondering
kaiseiken
Sea Post King

I really like Switchfoot. I hope they come to Atlanta if they decide to tour with Eisley...