Laughing City
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

stelladimattina wrote:
i have some like those, i got them at urban outfitters, and i think i've worn them like 2 times out of my house, they are sooooo uncomfortable!!! i cant even tell which foot they're supposed to go on.. lol

I'm sorry your shoes are so uncomfortable. As I said before, I think my niece's shoes, and probably Sherri's, looked a lot more comfortable. The ones I have pictured are only similar. They look sort of stiff and unyielding. My niece's were much softer looking.

JD

mikeyfridgebuzz
Sea Post King

Laughing ....this thread is great. I went to a show and got lucky enough to get right up front. I happened to be standing right in front of Sherri and my friends and I noticed her shoes and we thought they were so adorable so I snapped a pic....enjoy! (My friend says that Sherri looked up and giggled when she noticed we took this pic but I missed it so I have to take his word for it...I was just hoping she didn't think we were creepy but my bud ensures me it was a good giggle....hahahaha...the existence of this thread makes me feel a little better Very Happy )

starryxnitez
Sea Post King

she had on those gold ones at the troub. if that makes anyone's day diff..
Cool
national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

mikeyfridgebuzz wrote:
Laughing ....this thread is great. I went to a show and got lucky enough to get right up front. I happened to be standing right in front of Sherri and my friends and I noticed her shoes and we thought they were so adorable so I snapped a pic....enjoy! (My friend says that Sherri looked up and giggled when she noticed we took this pic but I missed it so I have to take his word for it...I was just hoping she didn't think we were creepy but my bud ensures me it was a good giggle....hahahaha...the existence of this thread makes me feel a little better Very Happy )

Those are Sherri's shoes? I have them! I got them at Target for 12 bucks!

national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

spaceman_spiff wrote:
Yea.....well not to be outdone I'll post a pic of my shoes that I ordered that should be here in a few days.

I wubbles the plaid.

That's a particularly nice pair of Vans.

4th Month of the Year
Lost at Forum

national phenomenon wrote:
spaceman_spiff wrote:
Yea.....well not to be outdone I'll post a pic of my shoes that I ordered that should be here in a few days.

I wubbles the plaid.

That's a particularly nice pair of Vans.

I agree.

WA The Clash
Lost at Forum

those are ace! and in coffee brown too...i have three pairs of shoes..one pony one adidas and one extremely comfortable sauconys running shoes
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I was able to get an actual pic of my niece's shoes. This is what they look like.

I changed the pic on my original post to her actual shoes. Did I mention I got a new digital camera?

JD

reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

nothing beats the elephant vans shoes chauntelle was wearing at the nfg orlando show.(haha what a random cconversation that was,one of the many)

ps still need to ship those scarves out to the band(including now ex-bassist jonathan) what is garron's favourite animal and colour so he can get one too?
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
Jay
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
Every girl in our household is a shoe addict....wait, so are most of the guys in this househould! Rolling Eyes

Laughing

at least they have good taste in shoes.

Jay
Golly, Poster

i wear sandals, my ol' chucks (back problems...psh, worth it!)and some new balances. woo.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

mikeyfridgebuzz wrote:
I was just hoping she didn't think we were creepy but my bud ensures me it was a good giggle....

lol @ "good giggle"
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion