Laughing City

Do you consider yourself a complex person?
ABSO-freaking-LUTELY!
32%
 32%  [ 13 ]
I guess so.
30%
 30%  [ 12 ]
No, not really.
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Not EVEN close!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 40

PsydewaysTears
Sea Post King

Well... do you? (compared to most other people)

Joined: 12 May 2005 | Posts: 142 | Location: Albuquerque, NM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Psych0F0x
Sea Post King

I wish I could understand myself Crying or Very sad
Opposing Eyes
Sea Post King

I used to think I was. Then I didn't. Then I did just a few minutes ago, and now I don't think I am anymore.....

I dunno what to pick.
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

well, i mean, i dunno.

Yes, i suppose I am complex cus no-one really understands me.. but then. hmmm... i dunno...

apologies. It had to be odn.e

Yes, I'm complex.

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
Street_Armstr0ng
Sea Post King

I think as you get older, you realize you don't really NEED to understand everything about yourself, and in addition, you lose the need for OTHERS to understand you.

That being said, I voted "No, not really," because although I may have complex thoughts once in a while, I don't think I'm all that complicated. I like laughing, enjoying other peoples' company, and playing videogames. I dislike injuries. The end. Smile

Street_Armstr0ng: Yeah. I do like Linkin Park's new album "I Hate You Dad! I Hate You Dad!" With that smash hit "Nobody Understands Me Because I'm 14!" and their sleeper hit, "Everybody Leave Me Alone, But Everybody Listen To Me!"

I also can't wait for the video for "Don't Ignore Me! Hey You! Yeah! You Over There! Don't Ignore Me, Okay? No, Not YOU. HIM! The Guy In The Red Hat! BILL JOHNSON From 6th Period Study Hall! Don't Ignore Me!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leah8807
Golly, Poster

Isn't every one complex?
Tyler Durden
Golly, Poster

I'm complex, and all the girls tell me to get real.

myspace
last.fm
Joined: 30 Nov 2003 | Posts: 570 | Location: Somewhere between Hurst, Plano, and Richardson, TX
PsydewaysTears
Sea Post King

Leah8807 wrote:
Isn't every one complex?

—Metaphysically, no. Think of it like a thermometer that has a notch for every single person alive. Would you think that the notch you measured up to be would appear more up towards the end of complexity or lower down near simplicity? (as far as being compared to how complex you believe most other people are)

Sea Post King

Off topic, but..

Tyler, you have, by FAR, the best signature in the history of signatures. Well done. If I ever see a bunch of smily faces acting out another Radiohead video, it'll pale in comparison to this one. Smile

Street_Armstr0ng: Yeah. I do like Linkin Park's new album "I Hate You Dad! I Hate You Dad!" With that smash hit "Nobody Understands Me Because I'm 14!" and their sleeper hit, "Everybody Leave Me Alone, But Everybody Listen To Me!"

I also can't wait for the video for "Don't Ignore Me! Hey You! Yeah! You Over There! Don't Ignore Me, Okay? No, Not YOU. HIM! The Guy In The Red Hat! BILL JOHNSON From 6th Period Study Hall! Don't Ignore Me!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nightmare
Vintage Newbie

Street_Armstr0ng wrote:
Off topic, but..

Tyler, you have, by FAR, the best signature in the history of signatures. Well done. If I ever see a bunch of smily faces acting out another Radiohead video, it'll pale in comparison to this one. Smile

I don't understand...why is he lying there?

Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 3505 | Location: In your dreams
Street_Armstr0ng
Sea Post King

Nightmare wrote:
Street_Armstr0ng wrote:
Off topic, but..

I don't understand...why is he lying there?

Radiohead says that's a secret they'll take with themselves to the grave.

In the real video, it's actual humans (obviously), and the whole video is subtitled (word-for-word what the smileys say). At the end of the video, when the man tells everyone why he's lying there, the subtitles don't appear. You just see a close up of his mouth, and there's edits so you can't figure out what he's saying.

The next shot is an overhead view that shows everyone who was listening to him is now lying down on the ground in a similar fashion.

ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Street_Armstr0ng wrote:
Radiohead says that's a secret they'll take with themselves to the grave.

In the real video, it's actual humans (obviously), and the whole video is subtitled (word-for-word what the smileys say). At the end of the video, when the man tells everyone why he's lying there, the subtitles don't appear. You just see a close up of his mouth, and there's edits so you can't figure out what he's saying.

The next shot is an overhead view that shows everyone who was listening to him is now lying down on the ground in a similar fashion.

i thought i remember an interview with one of the band members who said that the actor said "i like banana pudding." or something like that.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

im kind of complex but not really so since that makes a lot of sense ill leave it at that.
The_Sympt0m
Vintage Newbie

no offense, but this is a pretty dumb question/thread. Everyone is complex.

-Ben

Sea Post King

The_Sympt0m wrote:
no offense, but this is a pretty dumb question/thread. Everyone is complex.

—No offense, but no they're not. (unless you're thinking about it anatomically, which IS just silly to ponder about)