Laughing City
#10 ok
Sea Post King

hey boyd (or whoever knows the answeres), another question. will the new ep be sold nationally, like i'm in here in houston, will i be able to go to the store and buy it? will i have to go to the Christian book store, or just any music store? thanx thanx thanx thanx.
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

good question. I am am going to blurt, cos i have no idea what type of distrabution deal they will have set up, but i think that it will be available at most stores, but i am not sure about christian bookstores. Um, since i am blurting and have almost no basis for what i am saying, i'll just say i am sure you'll be able to get it down there.
Jonathan
Sea Post King

yes, most of the major music stores will have it. like here in Tyler it'll be available at Best Buy, Hastings, and FYE. we'll pretty much focus on the southern states first, then spread out strategically from Texas, killing about 85% of both black and red ants. we have yet to find out if any other insects will be affected...maybe crickets.
i dont think any christian bookstores wil have them.
cheers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
boyd
Eisleyoid

yes. stores. in stores. stores will carry them....they'll sell them in stores. i think an indie distributor will sell them IN those stores. and...even in Houston, you'll be able to walk in, find the disc and make an "in-store" purchase. So, yeah, that's rad.....better than at some dinky moss booth tucked away in the back of a venue with some green light on a manakin.

you. stores. it'll be so swell.
me. stores. I'll probably mow yards to make xtra money, kill the red ants and crickets with their cds after I buy all of them off the shelf at the local record store to make people think they're in demand.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
JGroove
Sea Post King

Hey I'm new to the board so welcome me, anyways I was just wondering if I would be able to pick up the CD in Waco, or will I have to drive to Austin or Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
Thanks

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

welcome.
to answer your question: err. i have no idea.

boyd
Eisleyoid

They'll like be in stores....everywhere I assume. Not just in big markets. I'll find out more and report on this as I learn, I promise. Everything is new and up in the air. We have their current ep; it's just a hassle to keep buying CD's from Sams and burning them. Download them off the internet. It takes a while, sure...but you'll have it.

Boyd

Andrew
Lost at Forum

Ill make shure to buy every copy at my local music retailer store. that would be cool.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
boyd
Eisleyoid

yer' auwsum 'drew. somehow i believe you. i think we'll probably all freak to see their record actually in the retail bin as an sku.

Soon we'll be organizing street teams. I have to learn more....but, it's enevitable.

I guess you guys know that the rumors circulating out there are...well, they're certainly out there. Where there's smoke, there's fire, right? - I promise to be true. I'm having a hard time discerning between reality and a technical affirmation. The line is very fine - I'd say...a fiber.

Boyd

Thanks for the info, well if it isn't available I'll just make a short drive.
 |  |