Laughing City
batheanak
Sea Post King

I really, really need tickets for the concert in Detroit (it's sold out)-- so if anyone knows someone selling tickets to that show, please tell me. YES. I'M DESPERATE!
Sea Post King

keep trying... ticketmaster tends to hold some back and slowly disperse them as the show nears...

the switchfoot site doesn't show this date as sold out...

plus, you can always try just showing up to the show and asking around if someone has extra tickets... that happens alot

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
batheanak
Sea Post King

Antiarches wrote:
keep trying... ticketmaster tends to hold some back and slowly disperse them as the show nears...

plus, you can always try just showing up to the show and asking around if someone has extra tickets... that happens alot

The Switchfoot website says the Detroit one is sold out now. Argh. I'm SOOO disappointed because I had been telling my parents and joking about going to this one, like late August. They said no. But then on Sunday, when they finally said okay, it's freaking sold out. Figures.

Oh, and I would show up at the show but it's kinda far away-- I don't think my dad would let me take that chance.. grr.. If they'd let me drive I would though.

My only hope is Cleveland but my dad.. arghhh.. he won't let me go. He said I can't drive there alone because.. well.. I am only 16.. he doesn't trust me (and I don't trust me to drive to Cleveland either). And he said he's not driving me there because he doesn't "know the place."

You're still giving me a ride, right? Lol. Nah, just kidding. I would SO let you give me a ride and pay you gas money. But my parents would kill me.

Last edited by batheanak on Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

batheanak wrote:
Antiarches wrote:

The Switchfoot website says the Detroit one is sold out now. Argh. I'm SOOO disappointed because I had been telling my parents and joking about going to this one, like late August. They said no. But then on Sunday, when they finally said okay, it's freaking sold out. Figures.

My only hope is Cleveland but my dad.. arghhh.. he won't let me go. He said I can't drive there alone because.. well.. I am only 16.. he doesn't trust me (and I don't trust me to drive to Cleveland either). And he said he's not driving me there because he doesn't "know the place."

You're still giving me a ride, right? Lol. Nah, just kidding. I would SO let you give me a ride and pay you gas money. But my parents would kill me.

Cleveland isn't that bad. All you have to do is stay in safe places. And there are two really safe places right by the House of Blues. There's the Starbucks that's across the street. And about a five minute walk past the Starbucks there is a mall and it is ALWAYS crawling with cops.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
batheanak
Sea Post King

PROBLEM SOLVED. AHAHAHAH. Allz Iz gotz ta sayz PLAYING THE PITY CARD WORKS! I'm going to Cleveland. w00t w00t. Very Happy
Vintage Newbie

batheanak wrote:
PROBLEM SOLVED. AHAHAHAH. Allz Iz gotz ta sayz PLAYING THE PITY CARD WORKS! I'm going to Cleveland. w00t w00t. Very Happy

Cool. Laughing
Antiarches
Sea Post King

i would be more than happy to give you a ride... but that's up to you and your parents...

as for cleveland, this will be my third trip there... to a different part each time, and i've never felt unsafe yet...

best advice is don't stray far from the destination...

advancement
Sea Post King

hooray for cleveland.
batheanak
Sea Post King

To those going to the Cleveland show:

If you happen to see a really short Asian girl at the show, with a tall Chinese girl (friend) and a 60-yr old guy (dad -- yes my dad's going to the concert! haha), be sure to say hi. I'm the short one.
... 'cause you know.. it's not like there's gonna be other short Asian girls there. Very Happy

Sea Post King

i shall perhaps have an extra ticket... will keep posted in here...