Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Kieran Anderson
Sea Post King

Very Happy HEY EVERYONE! Very Happy
My name is Kieran and I just got into this forum but I have been a fan of Eisley for some time now.
Joined: 22 Oct 2005 | Posts: 62 | Location: Greensboro N.C.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Kieran Anderson wrote:
Very Happy HEY EVERYONE! Very Happy
My name is Kieran and I just got into this forum but I have been a fan of Eisley for some time now.

Hi Kieran! You'll love it here. Welcome to Laughing City! Very Happy
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

hi im Holly. I'm 18 and from Pennsylvania. I first heard of Eisley on some random girl's myspace a few months ago. After hearing Lost at Sea for the first time, I had to check them out. I love them and they have some amazing talent. I haven't seen them play live yet, but they're definitely on the top of my list to see first!
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

yullo Holly.

Welcome. It aint quite live, but www.orangegoldandgreen.com has a heck of a load of live vids. Very Happy

Enjoy!

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

I've been here 3 week and i never did this.My name is elmer fudd i own a mantion and a yatch.just joking my name is David Barcus i'm 35 and i like to skate surf and go to punk show's.
KillMe__Faster
Sea Post King

Hi. I'm Abi, I'm 14 and I live in Northampton, in England. It's kinder in the middle.. Maybe Embarassed I dropped geography...
Anyway, I 'discovered' Eisley on launch, it was just playing through the videos one time, and 'I wasn't prepared' came on.. and I loved it. I couldn't take my eyes off Stacy. Sorry Embarassed .. pervy comment 'n all.. but.. Awh Wink Heh. xXx

Waiting for better words,
They'll never come,
So dry your eyes,
It's better,
Now it's done.
Joined: 30 Oct 2005 | Posts: 4 | Location: Northampton, England
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheMilkman
Sea Post King

Umm....hi....my name is Arcee (pronounced are-see). I'm a guy, meaning I have an XY chromosome. I live in Florida, perhaps the hurricane center of the world. I wear glasses. I have black hair, but I've noticed that in certain light it has a kind of brownish color; however, whenever anyone asks me, "Dude what color is you hair?", I'll just say, "It's black" and leave it at that. I play the drums in our prasie and worship band at church. We're like an indie-amibient type of band, which makes for pretty interesting sounds. We're not the best, but we can get those toes-a-tappin' every once in a while. Hehe. I live by one philosophy: Experience life like a child. I don't mean to go into detail, but it just means to see the world everyday with fresh eyes, hear the world with fresh ears, and explore the world around you, just like a new-born baby would, because, believe it or not, there's a lot of nice things the we take for granted in this life. I just like to keep things in perspective and enjoy life. I'm also not afraid to do things that other people are afraid to do, so I can say to myself, "Heck yeah! I did that!" I guess it's just my way of living life to its fullest. Well, I'd love to chit-chat some more about me, but it seems I've ran out of time.
Joined: 31 Oct 2005 | Posts: 12 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida
AlanandtheAftermath
Sea Post King

Hello. My name is Zach and I discovered Eisley a while back when my friend saw them live and reported back to me. I'm 18 and if I could have any animal in the whole world for a pet I would have a polar bear.
pensivexeyes
Sea Post King

Hi Smile
I'm sarah.. i've liked eisley for awhile, but i recently joined this.
oh, and i'm 16, and i live in pennsylvania.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

pensivexeyes wrote:
Hi Smile
I'm sarah.. i've liked eisley for awhile, but i recently joined this.
oh, and i'm 16, and i live in pennsylvania.

Welcome, everyone!

Were you at the Philly show, Sarah? If you were, I was there, too. Fun time. Anyway, welcome. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pensivexeyes
Sea Post King

No, actually.. my cousin lives in Virginia, and I'm leaving tomorrow to go down there for the weekend, and I'm going to the show at the Norva on Friday. Can't wait. Very Happy
gmterry
Sea Post King

hi, my name is george...i'm from northern california and had the pleasure of seeing eisley open for switchfoot a couple of weeks ago in sacramento! my wife and i were absolutely floored by their incredibly full sound. and they're so young...they've got such a promising future in front of them.
anyway, since the concert, i've found this forum and the eisley tour journals. i'm looking forward to following the band's continued growth and their return to northern california!
Joined: 22 Oct 2005 | Posts: 2 | Location: northern california
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
if only i had a dollar
Sea Post King

My name is Corrie. I enjoy moonlit walks on the beach and...

Kidding.

But my name is Corrie. And I am new. And...

Ok, I don't have an "and"
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

^See that's Corrie. She is my recruit Smile welcome.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
miniblindsonwindows
Sea Post King

Hi, my name is Skylar, I'm a girl and I am bored purple. I first heard of Eisley when I watched their Marvelous things music video on TV, It was really cool but I got tired of it so then I saw the Telescope eyes video, and I'm still not tired of it (I can never figure out exactly whats in the closet!) But my favorite song would have to be Memories, my drama team does a skit to it. Oh but I like Golly Sandra too.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>