Laughing City
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

sea legs wrote:
i'm so confused about the acl thing. though in general I'm confused by most goings on in texas... Confused
I like Pretender the best of the old stuff. I think people tend to treasure it because its one of the few chance, if not the only (to my knowledge), to hear Chauntelle sing...
I must say that all of their stuff old and new is amazing and I can't wait to hear what they have up their sleeves.

Not much, at least not at ACL. They were all wearing short sleeves or no sleeves because it was so hot.

JD

starnothing
Laughing Citizen

lol silly JD. they can still have stuff up their sleeves even though. trust me, ive tried it before Wink
jeannette84xx
Sea Post King

sea legs wrote:
k people tend to treasure it because its one of the few chance, if not the only (to my knowledge), to hear Chauntelle sing...

you can hear chauntelle sing if you go to a show and stand like right in front of her, well atleast i know i did. it was really confusing because i thought it was my voice at first lol
sea legs
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
sea legs wrote:
i'm so confused about the acl thing. though in general I'm confused by most goings on in texas... Confused
I like Pretender the best of the old stuff. I think people tend to treasure it because its one of the few chance, if not the only (to my knowledge), to hear Chauntelle sing...
I must say that all of their stuff old and new is amazing and I can't wait to hear what they have up their sleeves.

Not much, at least not at ACL. They were all wearing short sleeves or no sleeves because it was so hot.

JD

lol. fine what they have up their, uhm, noses... Shocked

jeannette84xx wrote:
sea legs wrote:
k people tend to treasure it because its one of the few chance, if not the only (to my knowledge), to hear Chauntelle sing...

you can hear chauntelle sing if you go to a show and stand like right in front of her, well atleast i know i did. it was really confusing because i thought it was my voice at first lol

well yeah and unless you're like me and they've only been to your town once, and your parents heardly ever let you go to concerts... then it's pretty much the only time...
Joined: 28 Sep 2005 | Posts: 2290 | Location: Missouri loves me.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

pretender rocks... its one of my favorites.

<< prev | goto page