Laughing City
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Super_Dave wrote:
I remembered when I was talking to Boyd he said... "wow, I didn't even know we had a street team in San Antonio". Very Happy Man I can't wait to see them again.

Ha yah we sure showed him
Sure it'd be great to have Eisley show up in SA, But I don't mind making the trip up to Austin, especially when they're at the Parish. Those hanging green balls get me every time

AutumnLeaves
Sea Post King

Super_Dave wrote:
I remembered when I was talking to Boyd he said... "wow, I didn't even know we had a street team in San Antonio". Very Happy Man I can't wait to see them again.

The st. team in San Antonio got a pic with me and my best friend at the show!

yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

HA, I wonder If I tried getting some points out of that picture from emerge
Clark
Vintage Newbie

yoetheterrible wrote:
HA, I wonder If I tried getting some points out of that picture from emerge

Hah.... ohh yeeahhh. That's funny.

And yes, The Parish Room is definately the place to be. They have free water. I hate when clubs charge for water. And then they fill the cup all the way to the top with ice and put a few squirts of water in it. No sir ree bob. Here at the Parish, we're talkin' like huge jugs that EVERYONE can get water from.

.....oh, and there's lots of good music there as well. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I'd like to see that picture. I was probably there when it was taken, though I doubt I was in the picture. I did get some cool stickers though. People are suckers for stickers. When you announce that you're handing out stickers suddenly it is like you're the messiah. Everyone wants what you've got.

JD

jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Next time they play in Austin, I'm probaly gonna come. My (ex)roommate just moved down there, and I know Nick would want to visit him while I go to the show. Hopefully I will have a new car by the time the next tour comes around.
Memorial
Sea Post King

hey, i'm from san antonio! i just don't post that much. it would be pretty awesome if eisley played in san antonio. i think some one mentioned cafe revolucion and although that would be a bit small, it would be cool. the same with the wiggle room. but thats even smaller! my guess is that they'd fit in the sanctuary pretty well. but like someone else said, i don't mind the trip to austin, its not too far.
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Clark wrote:

And yes, The Parish Room is definately the place to be. They have free water. I hate when clubs charge for water. And then they fill the cup all the way to the top with ice and put a few squirts of water in it. No sir ree bob. Here at the Parish, we're talkin' like huge jugs that EVERYONE can get water from.

Free water? I'm jealous! I went to a club in L.A. once, and they had like a strange small restaurant inside and I asked for tap water, and they charged me $1! And don't even think about buying bottled water. Those cost about $6.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dude
Golly, Poster

man i wish i had met you guys.
Vintage Newbie

dude wrote:
man i wish i had met you guys.

Yeah, we pretty much rule. Wink

JD

boyd
Eisleyoid

i think the next Austin gig might be at La Zona Rosa.... or is it Roza. it's where we were w/ Snow Patrol. A fat crowd came that night... of course, becuz of Snow Patrol, but if you remember, the UT paper said it was hard to tell who the headliner was judging from the crowd. The Austin Chronicle writer, on the other hand hates Eisley... who cares. Anyway, I think the venue is a little big for my small worries but they did sell the Parish out several times in a row, so I guess, at some point, you have to see where you're at and not be afraid to grow.

Sorry. this was supposed to be about San Antonio. I don't know if we'll be able to go back on any standard routing. If we do some tour of the South or something, which could happen eventually, that might work. I wish it could. Thanks for being patient and supporting by driving on those long Texas hwy's. boyd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Ahh. It's "Rosa". And I don't think you'll have to worry about Eisley filling that place up. I will gather the militia. The Eisley Militia. And we will storm that place when they aren't expecting it, giving is the victory. We'll show that dumb dumb Ausin Chronicle person.
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Clark wrote:
We'll show that dumb dumb Ausin Chronicle person.

Yeah, let's kick his a**! I'll be there, fo' sho!

JD

boyd
Eisleyoid

Clark wrote:
Ahh. It's "Rosa". And I don't think you'll have to worry about Eisley filling that place up. I will gather the militia. The Eisley Militia. And we will storm that place when they aren't expecting it, giving is the victory. We'll show that dumb dumb Ausin Chronicle person.

I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE CLARK!.... see me in my tent at 1600 hrs - better make it on the double... I'm upgrading you to Colonel!

(salutes)

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Bring scented candles!

JD