Laughing City
#10 ok
Sea Post King

I still can't believe I was there, so I'm writing this down in case I forget.

Six other people (friends and family) and I drove up from Houston to Austin for a show that was well worth our time.

We arrived about 15 minutes early and to our excitement the big sign out front said, "Coldplay, Ron Sexsmith, Moss Eisley" The "Eisley" part was sorta going off the sign and wasn't really lit up, but we took a picture anyways.
We quickly went in, found our seats and waited. I got impatient so I decided to check out the merch table downstairs. Our seats were high up but we could still see the stage very well. As I wandered around by myself I suddenly heard the rumble of , "Over the Mountains We Go" Excited beyond belief I rushed up two flights of stairs and found my friends amid the darkness, colorful lights and beautiful music.

Moss Set List
Over the Mountains We Go
Telescope Eyes
Mr. Pine
Sun Feet
Tree Tops

As soon as the set was over we rushed downstairs and waited with about 40 other people at the merch table. Although there was a large crowd I seriously think we were the only ones who had even heard of the band before.

We all got to say "hello" to the band and tell them how wonderful they sounded and even took a picture. We also gave each member of the band these really tacky wicked awesome fake rings that we had. It was kinda funny cause there was 5 of us that had rings and five of them, so i was like, "Hey guys lets give em our rings". anyway, i gave mine to sherri. stacy, sherri and chauntelle seemed thrilled, but weston and john were like, "what the crap is this?" My dad told the band that when they were famous we would see them wearing those rings on stage. I seriously doubt it, but you can always dream. I hope they enjoy them and the coldplay stickers.

Coldplay was absolutly amazing. I really don't have any words to describe it. But here's the set list from what i can remember. The order might be a bit wrong.

Politik
God Put a Smile on Your Face
Spies
The One I Love
Daylight
Trouble
Don't Panic
Moses
Everything's Not Lost
Warning Sign
Yellow
The Scientist

Encore
In My Place
Clocks
Life is For Living
(A new song at the end, I didn't catch the name)

Sherri
Sea Post King

hey sam,
thank you guys for the rings:-D...weston traded me because he really wanted the yellow one...i hope that's ok. i'm actually wearing mine right now (it's red)...you guys made us feel so welcome and loved and thank you for that.
and thank you so much for the stickers Very Happy

My dumb photos for fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/photostoshare1/
A bit of the art...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/
Older art...
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slitgizzard/ArtWork/