Laughing City
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

jamiga wrote:
I wish Pilotdrift were gonna be there :( or Homer Hiccomb & the Rocketboys. I wonder if Pilotdrift will play with Eisley for a New Years Eve show this year?!?

i'm wondering that too. it won't be new years without an eisley show

Meggers
Vintage Newbie

There will be a door prize given to the first 200 people that come. Also, if you bring your I-Pod you can DJ in the I-Pod Lounge.

What time is everyone getting there?

AutumnLeaves
Sea Post King

I will be attending Smile
mykatjim
Sea Post King

chasd00 wrote:
jamiga wrote:
I wish Pilotdrift were gonna be there Sad or Homer Hiccomb & the Rocketboys. I wonder if Pilotdrift will play with Eisley for a New Years Eve show this year?!?

i'm wondering that too. it won't be new years without an eisley show

i know!!! i can't make the plano show so i was hoping for a new years eve show.
Joined: 08 Nov 2003 | Posts: 201 | Location: arlington, texas
ptah
Sea Post King

Meggers wrote:

Does anyone know if the line-up that Boyd posted awhile back is right? I got a flier for the show and some of the bands aren't on it...

I can't remember the line up Boyd posted, but if it included The Feds, Radiant*, and Greatness In Tragedy, then that was the correct line up.
No Pilotdrift in this line up, but PD has been playing around Dallas lately, so keep your eyes peeled. They are opening for The Polyphonic Spree, under the name The Chimney Tops, at the Spree's annual holiday show at Nokia on the 16th. This show is always a lot of fun.
I don't see any mention in the Dallas Observer of a New Year's Eve show in Dallas with Eisley. Since Eisley are doing this Holiday show, I highly doubt they would come back two weeks later to the same area and do another show.
Let them have a New Year's Eve off for a change...

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
brighterthansunshine
Sea Post King

I'm 90% sure that I'll be there with my g/f and two other friends. I have to make sure I have enough money left after I do some Christmas shopping. I really can't wait to see the band again.
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

ptah wrote:
Meggers wrote:

Does anyone know if the line-up that Boyd posted awhile back is right? I got a flier for the show and some of the bands aren't on it...

I can't remember the line up Boyd posted, but if it included The Feds, Radiant*, and Greatness In Tragedy, then that was the correct line up.
No Pilotdrift in this line up, but PD has been playing around Dallas lately, so keep your eyes peeled. They are opening for The Polyphonic Spree, under the name The Chimney Tops, at the Spree's annual holiday show at Nokia on the 16th. This show is always a lot of fun.
I don't see any mention in the Dallas Observer of a New Year's Eve show in Dallas with Eisley. Since Eisley are doing this Holiday show, I highly doubt they would come back two weeks later to the same area and do another show.

P.

I was more curious about Minority and Lydia. If I remember, I think Lydia confirmed it, but I haven't seen anything saying for sure Minority is.

Radiant* will be on the next buzz-oven cd in January. Keep an eye out for possibly a free performance.

jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

Meggers wrote:
ptah wrote:
Meggers wrote:

P.

I was more curious about Minority and Lydia. If I remember, I think Lydia confirmed it, but I haven't seen anything saying for sure Minority is.

Radiant* will be on the next buzz-oven cd in January. Keep an eye out for possibly a free performance.

im pretty sure all the bands on the poster are confirmed. Buzz-oven is usually on top of things.

GODBLESS

-Nicholas

Tyler Durden
Golly, Poster

I ought to be there, but possibly late since I have to work from 10-7 that Sunday. Sad

myspace
last.fm
Joined: 30 Nov 2003 | Posts: 570 | Location: Somewhere between Hurst, Plano, and Richardson, TX
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

i got a ticket yesterday so i guess i'm "for sure" now.
MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

i was going to go. but i found out my Ex will be there.
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Ok. I'm not going. I am horrible at directions and from here to Plano looks really confusing on Google maps. So... no. I love Eisley, but I hate getting lost more.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

jamiga wrote:
Ok. I'm not going. I am horrible at directions and from here to Plano looks really confusing on Google maps. So... no. I love Eisley, but I hate getting lost more.

Don't give up yet! Try mapquest.com and Yahoo Maps, too. Google can be good for some things, but sometimes their directions suck.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
jamiga wrote:

Don't give up yet! Try mapquest.com and Yahoo Maps, too. Google can be good for some things, but sometimes their directions suck.

Well... Mom is also having Christmas at her house this sunday cause my little brother is getting out of juvenile detention center for the day to celebrate the holiday. I don't know how long it will last. So i'm just going to say no. But if your coming to Dallas on the 30th or whatever, I'll try hard to make it up.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

jamiga wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
jamiga wrote:

Well... Mom is also having Christmas at her house this sunday cause my little brother is getting out of juvenile detention center for the day to celebrate the holiday. I don't know how long it will last. So i'm just going to say no. But if your coming to Dallas on the 30th or whatever, I'll try hard to make it up.

Ah. I'll hopefully figure this travel stuff out Thursday. So I'll let you know.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers