On sale now

Thu, 04/27/06
07:30 PM Eisley
Soma
San Diego, CA
currently not on sale

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Eisley should come to summerfest, the world's largest music festival. See www.summerfest.com for more details.

I know this would not be on the "Spring" tour as it runs 06/29/06 - 07/09/06, but I think it would be great to see Eisley there. And I can't think of any other way to get them to come to the Milwaukee area. But anyway, if they are going to play in one of the better stages, they should get in there now as I'm sure they are booking acts.
batheanak
Sea Post King

the_Tralalas wrote:
If they go to Cleveland instead of Cincinnati AGAIN, someone's getting punched...
Rolling Eyes

Yes!!!!!! I'm not alone!!! No worries though, they're going to Indianapolis!!

Sea Post King

Boyd, it's great news that Eisley are playing all these North American dates, but are there any plans to play in the UK or Europe?

By the way I have confirmed to many that 'Room Noises' is my number one album of 2005 via several music forum polls, not that I am in any way trying to curry favour off course Wink
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Hopefully there will be a SF venue again...if not...I will cry. Crying or Very sad
i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
childrenofthesun
Sea Post King

ooh I hope they come to NC...the last time I saw them they went through Charlotte and it was awesome. I almost convinced my parents to let me go to the (Norfolk?) VA one but no go...*crosses fingers and waits*

now don't you feel better? O.o
gRegor
the gEek

Gameboybob wrote:
the_Tralalas wrote:
If they go to Cleveland instead of Cincinnati AGAIN, someone's getting punched...
Rolling Eyes

haha, sorry dude. it looks like a cleveland roadtrip is gonna happen again, at least for me. i just gotta tell my buddies to get their tickets now and figure out who is driving...

Very Happy

Or come to Indianapolis; we're only like an hour and a half - two hours away at most.

abusedcat
Sea Post King

Skabro1005 wrote:
Hopefully there will be a SF venue again...if not...I will cry. Crying or Very sad
YES! I've missed the last 3 times they've played here (Slims w/ NFG, Grand Ballroom w/ Switchfoot, Fillmore w/ Hot Hot Heat) and it sucks! I wouldn't be suprised if they play somewhere like Slims or Cafe Du Nord, just not the pound. stupid gangsters and the ghetto.
Joined: 03 Jan 2006 | Posts: 81 | Location: San Francisco, CA
Clark
Vintage Newbie

princesstripandfall wrote:
yeah, not so much. most likely i'll be going to Houston, but it depends if there are seats are not because i've got a bit of a disability and cant stand up real long...i went to see jason mraz at a standing room only concert and they had seats on rises. that was a wierd experience.

I remember Boyd mentioning a show here in Austin at La Zona Rosa, which would be closer. However, I doubt there will be seats.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mackswell
Sea Post King

the_Tralalas wrote:
Rolling Eyes

yeah, cleveland. which is really freaking far away from Dayton. PLUS it's on a wednesday.

oh well, i'm going no matter what.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gRegor
the gEek

...or come to Indy, which is 2 hours from Dayton, on Tuesday April 11th.
kyle
Lost at Forum

boyd wrote:
yes. correct. like... I could put the dates and clubs out there... most of them are 100%. I just just don't wanna be the one to jump out there with bogus info. Even last week, I was surprised by some of the changes... Like Salt Lake got dropped because it's on a Sunday. Apparently, most good Mormons couldn't come that eve so they took an offer in Boise, Idaho, some several hours away. And a club that was booked in Montreal got moved to another one... and so forth. The "near" New York venue is still undecided while the Bowery is anchored. That's why I haven't posted them. When I get the "final" route from Marty, I'll be the first one to post it everywhere. But thanks for your patience and it's cool that ya'll are digging the scoop out on your own. ha ha...

boyd

being a new yorker, i know any venue they play out, i'll be there for!

hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

NH always gets the shaft

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
Jade
Sea Post King

Please, please come to Portland!
Joined: 04 Feb 2005 | Posts: 73 | Location: Portland, Oregon
echorun
Sea Post King

starbucksgod wrote:
mmm they are playing soma... im satisfied.....better than the piece of crap venue they played last time they headlined in san diego.

THE EPICENTRE SUCKS

I always feel so weird seeing shows at Epicentre - it's like I'm there for a taping of an after school special or something. Either that, or after the show they convert the whole place into a YMCA or something. It's just such an odd space. Having said that, the Soma side stage freaks me out a little bit too because of the weird slanting floor.
Joined: 02 Apr 2004 | Posts: 39 | Location: Warm and sunny San Diego, CA