Laughing City
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

The Chicago show is on a Friday. I work second shift which means I'll have to take a vacation day. I'll probably go, though. Have never seen Eisley and have wanted to the last few times they were in Chicago.
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

WHY is March 20th on a MONDAY!?!??!!!! Evil or Very Mad
School night. Ew. I will still beg to go though. Eep! Confused
whoMEok
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
So I could miss three of my five weekly night classes and see both the St. Louis and Kansas City shows, or miss two of said classes and see just Kansas City. Since the guy who teaches both my Thursday classes will be extremely forgiving of my absence and I have no idea what the Wednesday prof would say, methinks I'll go that route.

These tickets are cheap!

the show in kansas?
it's actually in lawrence.
if that's what you're talking about.
im going to be there.

Patrock, I'll be at Lawrence too. Maybe I will see you there Very Happy

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

My mom is cool. I said "There's an Eisley concert Thursday March 23. It's on schoolnight, so I don't think I'm going to go, as much as I want to."

Her response:
"Forget it. You're going."
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
Deadpoet
Sea Post King

Tulsa, OK!!! whoop whoop!!! My dreams are like coming true. I am about to jump up and down and celebrate in the public library. Eisley coming to Tulsa!!! And we have Emery and anberlin and Hawthorne heights coming too. I am sooooo excited!!!
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

anotherrandomtuesday wrote:
My mom is cool. I said "There's an Eisley concert Thursday March 23. It's on schoolnight, so I don't think I'm going to go, as much as I want to."

Her response:
"Forget it. You're going."

Wow. She is cool.
It would be cooler if the conversation went more like...You:"Mom, there's a concert on a school night...guess I can't go."
Mom: "No. School is more important."
You:"Yeah, guess I'll miss Eisley."
Mom: "Eisley? You march yourself to the computer this instant and order tickets or there will be consequences; you hear me!?"
You:"Yes, mother." Cool
Andy
Sea Post King

mmmmmmm....toronto show.

I'll be there with bells on. Well, maybe no bells, but moderatly clothed and ready to rock.

Many other for toronto? I saw Chad say he was interested.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Joined: 15 Jun 2003 | Posts: 109 | Location: Ontario, Canada
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Looks like I'm gonna be at the Metro on the 7th!
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

jazzmyn wrote:
madsenfan35 wrote:
jazzmyn wrote:
madsenfan35 wrote:
Man, why is the L.A. show on a Wednesday? And my dad's birthday as well!

Must find way to get there.

AND ITS NOT AT TROUBADOR!!!! im so upset.

oh well, guess ill be missing school thursday

Oh man, I know! I've only been to the HOB once and I did not have a very pleasant experience because I was supposed to meet my friend there, but I never found her. I found her after the concert, of course. Rolling Eyes

i've never been to the one in LA ( hope its not 18+!) but the one in anahiem aint so great either. they do have some good food. and hopefully it will be kinda of the same, because if you buy food, you can go in the early line (like i wouldnt be there early anyways) thats probably the only thing i really like about that place.

It's not usually an 18+ venue. Occasionally, they have 18+ concerts there, but I don't think this one will be. I'm 18 now, so I'll have no trouble getting in (assuming I can find a way to the show), but I'd feel bad for all the younger kids.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Caley
Lost at Forum

Does anyone know if the Eisley show at the Granada Th. is going to be all ages or not? I'm desperately wanting to know, so if you do I'd lurve you forever! Lol, jk. Smile
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

it doesn't matter what day the concert is on, my mom loves Eisley. Cool
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

madsenfan35 wrote:
jazzmyn wrote:
madsenfan35 wrote:
jazzmyn wrote:
madsenfan35 wrote:
Man, why is the L.A. show on a Wednesday? And my dad's birthday as well!

Must find way to get there.

AND ITS NOT AT TROUBADOR!!!! im so upset.

oh well, guess ill be missing school thursday

Oh man, I know! I've only been to the HOB once and I did not have a very pleasant experience because I was supposed to meet my friend there, but I never found her. I found her after the concert, of course. Rolling Eyes

i've never been to the one in LA ( hope its not 18+!) but the one in anahiem aint so great either. they do have some good food. and hopefully it will be kinda of the same, because if you buy food, you can go in the early line (like i wouldnt be there early anyways) thats probably the only thing i really like about that place.

It's not usually an 18+ venue. Occasionally, they have 18+ concerts there, but I don't think this one will be. I'm 18 now, so I'll have no trouble getting in (assuming I can find a way to the show), but I'd feel bad for all the younger kids.

i'm going to that show too. i'll be 19 by the time the concert comes around, but i'm worried about my younger friend. she'll be 16, so i'm hoping it's not 18+.
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RooneyHappy
Sea Post King

sacramento... where's the library?

eh or i'll probably just go to San Fransisco

"Say you're never gonna ditch me when true love goes out of style..." :OZMA:
Shaiwase
Sea Post King

March 22nd at The Social Love
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

Merr. My mom said, "I don't care, you can go, I'll even drive you if I have to" because I explained how I love Eisley and I have to see them again and I'll most likely be home around 11:30 (who knows?) and I usually don't go to sleep 'til then anyway on a school night... THEN she adds "But you have to make sure your dad is okay with it." Evil or Very Mad

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>