Laughing City
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

if you have tickets or when tickets go on sale for the boston show at the paradise rock club on 3/31

thanks.
mykatjim
Sea Post King

you can sign up here http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/8227 for venus updates. it'll let you know when the tickets go on sale.
Joined: 08 Nov 2003 | Posts: 201 | Location: arlington, texas
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

speaking of the Boston show...

I emailed the venue and if you're under 18 you can go with a parent/gaurdian as long as you email the manager, get a response from her saying its okay and have it with you at the door. im so excited Very Happy

GirlCalledKill
Sea Post King

I Did The Same Thing. She Sends An Email Back And All You Have To Do Is Print It Out And Show It To Security. I Guess Its The Law, Not The Clubs Policy.
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

speaking of ticketmaster's ridiculous pricing, is there any place i can buy tickets to the paradise without the surcharge? for once, i'd like to pay the advertised price for tickets.
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

dont_panic wrote:
speaking of ticketmaster's ridiculous pricing, is there any place i can buy tickets to the paradise without the surcharge? for once, i'd like to pay the advertised price for tickets.

Usually you can get tickets directly from the venue (if you go during open box office hours--usually when there's a concert about to start). But I tend to be too lazy to drive to venues and end up paying the outrageous Ticketmaster fees.

Also, you can go to an in-store Ticketmaster counter. You still have to pay some fees, but they're cheaper than the online one because they don't add extra internet & shipping fees and such.

So yes...online Ticketmaster is most expensive, followed by in-store Ticketmaster (at Tower Records & Robinson's May and I'm not sure where else), then finally the venue.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jeannette84xx
Sea Post King

dont_panic wrote:

yea i love the paradise because they have their own box office