0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

*yamomik*
Sea Post King

I live in Australia and I am a huuuugggeeee fan of Eisley. But NO store that I have been to has heard of Eisley. I can't find any of their songs in any store - all I can do is download them. If they came and toured around Australia then I'd certainly come to their show. (If they came around Brisbane that is). I knwo that not many people from Australia have heard fo Eisley's music, but it's a bit hard not to like Eisley.
If they toured over here with another band, like they did with Coldplay or something like that, then maybe more people over here would get to know the band and then I could finally get a bonafide copy of Room Noises or even their new album when it comes out...
I know it takes a lot of funds to travel to other countries to tour and they're already on a tour in America somewhere so yeah. I just wanted to see what ya'll guys thought of the idea... Just that not many people seem to tour in Australia other than Australian artists - which sucks. Rolling Eyes
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

They're looking at touring outside of America. Patience and persistence will pay off, I'm sure. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
*yamomik*
Sea Post King

I suppose all I can do is wait and see what happens. If their tour in America becomes a big hit then maybe they might tour elsewhere (my eventual hope). Smile
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

I think your chances of subtly coercing them to tour in Australia would be raised if you took the approach that Girl Scouts do when they're selling cookies.

It's not "Will Eisley Come To Australia" or "Would you like to buy some cookies" Rolling Eyes (Shakes head, wags finger)

It's "When Is Eisley Going To Come To Australia" or "How many cookies would you like to buy" Exclamation (Nods head, crosses arms over chest in appreciance of herself)

*yamomik*
Sea Post King

Oh, okay... Lol.
So instead of saying ' Will Eisley Ever Come to Australia?',
it should be 'When is Eisley Coming to Australia?'
Rolling Eyes
I just hope they do in the end.
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

I hope they go to Australia someday, for your sake...and for all the other Eisley fans. Eisley's plan for world domination is in action.

My cousins live in Brisbane!

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nicoley
Sea Post King

You can buy Room Noises at JB hi-fi. I've bought two copies from there before. If they don't have it they can definately order it in. Very Happy
*yamomik*
Sea Post King

Where's JB hi-fi?
Nicoley
Sea Post King

there's one in brisbane on Adelaide Street in the city.