Laughing City
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

the studiofix wrote:
OceanMachine wrote:
Can someone link me to a live version of TES? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

theres a live version on itunes, and there was one on OGG.org but i dont think it works anymore.

Oh. Ok, thanks.

Golly, Poster

128kbps is the main reason why I refuse to ever purchase anything from iTunes. If I'm going to spend money on a song, I want high quality. I most definately CAN tell the difference in sound. If you have a good system, you can hear it, but on common compute speakers or cheap headphones, you'll never know the difference.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Bartman wrote:
128kbps is the main reason why I refuse to ever purchase anything from iTunes. If I'm going to spend money on a song, I want high quality. I most definately CAN tell the difference in sound. If you have a good system, you can hear it, but on common compute speakers or cheap headphones, you'll never know the difference.

I agree, but when something is digital download only, I give in.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kevin87
Sea Post King

there was a rumor a while ago back when itunes was considered the subscription option along with individual songs (like paying monthly and downloading how ever many songs you want instead of just 99 cents each song) that they'd also offer different bitrates.. lower 128kbps price and have it so you pay so much for 320kbps and have different prices for different bitrates.. guess they decided not to do that
Golly Sandra
Sea Post King

It hasn't been released on the Canadian iTunes yet, so for now, all I have are 30 second clips of them, when I change my status to USA.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Does anyone know what 128 kbps in .m4a (or whatever file is used in the music store) is "equivalent" to in mp3? I assume 160 kbps in mp3 is the best way to go when ripping these burnt purchased tracks.

BTW, I think the abbreviation "TES" is no longer valid, as it seems that the band has dropped the "the" officially. (Both in FN [EP] and HATS [EP].)\

Also, live ES >>> studio ES. Sad
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
sully_51
Golly, Poster

Hmm...well, I downloaded iTunes so I could check out FN, but there's only one song showing up, Escaping Song...Sad
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I couldn't find the Final Noise EP when I looked on iTunes either; it's not linked on Eisley's page. I had to use the link Boyd provided in the last e-Blast:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=1296333 21&s=143441

I'm gonna try to fix the live MP3s on OGG. Not sure why those links are broken.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

Type "Final Noise" into the search bar. Not "Eisley".
norad
Vintage Newbie

McKenzies wrote:
Type "Final Noise" into the search bar. Not "Eisley".

it shows up now if you type in eisely.
it did for me.
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

They all Surrounded me = wow
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA

<< prev | goto page