nope...
80%
 80%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 57

Clark
Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
maladroit_me wrote:

I use them as a personal road map of my life and the people I care about, and that's something I doubt I'll ever regret.

Thats my personal take on it as well.

I don't think holding out for 2/5/10/whatever years because one day you may regret is a little bit of a weird way of thinking to me.If you're in that point of your life where you feel you'll want one then go for it,have a good think beforehand but don't let "what if's" stop you from doing things you want.

and specifically in Carolyns case she's only talking about a small symbol on her hip so even if one day she did decide shes not too fond of it any longer it's not going to be too hard to cover up.

I understand where your coming from. Me personally, I don't think I would do it, just because I know I would regret it later.

I'm think we all have gone "Geeze, what was I thinking?? I'm glad I didn't do that." Like getting ears pierced or getting a hair cut. I guess my "what ifs" keep me happy and unregretful.

For me, I wouldn't get one just because I don't know where i'll be in 10 years down the road.

But yes, since it's just a little thing that can be easily covered up, not a big deal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

i think i might get andrew's face tattooed on my ass.
Sara89
Golly, Poster

I once had this horrible dream that I got a tattoo of a frog on a speedboat where everyone could see it and I actually liked it for a week. It was one of the weirdest things ever.

I'm deathly afraid of needles, so I doubt I'll be seeing any tattoos in the future. I'm not against them at all, but I could never see myself getting one unless I had some epiphany about needles or if anything really, really compelled me to get one.

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Clark wrote:
I understand where your coming from. Me personally, I don't think I would do it, just because I know I would regret it later.

I'm think we all have gone "Geeze, what was I thinking?? I'm glad I didn't do that." Like getting ears pierced or getting a hair cut. I guess my "what ifs" keep me happy and unregretful.

For me, I wouldn't get one just because I don't know where i'll be in 10 years down the road.

But yes, since it's just a little thing that can be easily covered up, not a big deal.

yep and I understand where you're coming from as well.It's all just about personal opinions

Vintage Newbie

Sara89 wrote:
I once had this horrible dream that I got a tattoo of a frog on a speedboat where everyone could see it and I actually liked it for a week. It was one of the weirdest things ever.

I'm deathly afraid of needles, so I doubt I'll be seeing any tattoos in the future. I'm not against them at all, but I could never see myself getting one unless I had some epiphany about needles or if anything really, really compelled me to get one.

I thought you liked all things stabby Sara Wink

hello btw

Golly, Poster

homesick_alien wrote:
Sara89 wrote:

I thought you liked all things stabby Sara Wink

hello btw

I draw the line at needles. They aren't large enough to stab someone with enough stab-eocity.

hurro!

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

i have oneee.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
joseph
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
i think i might get andrew's face tattooed on my ass.

There's a good joke somewhere in this comment. Very Happy

-

I would get a tattoo if I could find a symbol that really means something to me. If I ever did get one, it would be the Yin Yang symbol between my shoulder blades. But I like to think my actions symbolize such equanimity, therefore a tattoo is not necessary.

I once had a dream that I got that exact tattoo, but I fell asleep in the chair. So the tattoo artist decided to put an intricate dragon all over my back. My entire back was covered with this dragon, which frightened me to wake up. Yeesh, disturbing dream.

**the turtle stamp of approval**

www.soulstrum.com
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

i'm going to invent a cheap, painless tattoo removal thingy and retire haha.
Clark
Vintage Newbie

The5thavocado wrote:
i have oneee.

Really? Where?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

it's like "you don't wanna know"....just kidding Laughing
kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

My dad is a walking canvas...
I think he alone has enough tattoos for the both of us
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

chasd00 wrote:
i'm going to invent a cheap, painless tattoo removal thingy and retire haha.

Just invent a wand that makes it disappear. Everything is in wand form these days.
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I got this one today.It represents something I'd do if it ever happened in my life and now that it's happened,I decided this would be the one to mark that occassion

Golly, Poster

I'm such a perfectionist; I'd want to make sure whoever was doing it was amazing. I'd also want to make sure it was something really meaningful, and in a discreet place, where when I'm old and wrinkly and my skin has stretched and the thing has faded, no one will see it.