Laughing City
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
golly andrew wrote:
I'm super jealous of these "Trolley Wood" finales they've been playing, with the other bands and all. Sad

i got a photo during trolley wood and in the backround blake (from simon dawes) was trying to pour water on chauntelle.
another one of the things blake did that made it obvious he was flirting with chauntelle.

You can't blame a guy for trying.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
The_Sympt0m
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, it was a good time.
Vintage Newbie

ben, you were there?
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

WHERE WERE YOU, BEN?! I looked! I looked!

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RollingPasture
Sea Post King

Geez. Can no one else guess what's different about the picture of Stacy's Rhode?
Come on, people!
Joined: 30 Nov 2005 | Posts: 451 | Location: Jolly Old Kansas
Codename-V
Sea Post King

is it the writing on it?

electro-pop for robots
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 74 | Location: SF bay area, CA
whoMEok
Sea Post King

RollingPasture wrote:
whoMEok wrote:
SweeT! Nice. I was standing almost right behind you guys. I actually was right behind your friend Jon. It was sooo hott. My body WAS sweat. Amazing show.

You should have talked to me! You were probably one of the many people I was wishing I could speak with.

Aww dang. I was wearing a black Mae shirt. I was probably standing right next to you. But uhh, why were you wanting to talk to me? Just wondering... But you are so lucky. I've wanted to meet the girls, and guys of the band so bad. The closest I will get in awhile was that deal before the show where I was walking right next to them. Oh well, maybe next time around!

madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Thanks for sharing those pictures!
- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RollingPasture
Sea Post King

whoMEok wrote:
RollingPasture wrote:
whoMEok wrote:
SweeT! Nice. I was standing almost right behind you guys. I actually was right behind your friend Jon. It was sooo hott. My body WAS sweat. Amazing show.

You should have talked to me! You were probably one of the many people I was wishing I could speak with.

Aww dang. I was wearing a black Mae shirt. I was probably standing right next to you. But uhh, why were you wanting to talk to me? Just wondering... But you are so lucky. I've wanted to meet the girls, and guys of the band so bad. The closest I will get in awhile was that deal before the show where I was walking right next to them. Oh well, maybe next time around!

I just like meeting and talking with new people. At that show there was a plethora of people I wanted to talk with but they all sort of stayed cloistered in their own groups and didn't say anything back when I said hi.

For some reason I've been using the word plethora in casual conversation more and more lately.
C_King
Sea Post King

Great photos. I hope to capture some Dupree action (musically) at the Dallas show in a couple weeks.
Joined: 15 Mar 2006 | Posts: 3 | Location: Arlington, Texas
FakePlasticPerson
Sea Post King

Awesome pictures! You and I got some similar shots *Stacey's hands, Sherri's shoes* (See the "More St. Louis pictures" thread)

Man, despite the heat, I bet that was probably one of the absolute best shows on the tour.

I loved St. Louis, but there were only like...230 people there.
St. Louis doesn't love Eisley the way that they should.

I've done my darnedest to spread the word, but people around here are SO stupid about music.

And to the person dying to meet Eisley, I really truly hope you get the chance. They are some of the most fantastic people on this planet.

McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

isleey?
RollingPasture
Sea Post King

Duh.
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

RollingPasture wrote:
Geez. Can no one else guess what's different about the picture of Stacy's Rhode?
Come on, people!
You wrote on it. Nice.
Dat
Golly, Poster

Wow this was a great writeup. Thanks for posting it.
Joined: 15 Jun 2005 | Posts: 578 | Location: San Francisco, CA