Laughing City
noseatbeltxx
Sea Post King

man oh man, my first eisley show was last night and i definately was not dissapointed! it was such an amazing night
so my and my friend got there and while we were waiting for brighten to start, a girl that my friend knows came up and was like "hey do you wanna meet eisley, one of the girls is behind me". so we went over and said hi to chauntelle and got a picture with her, she's a sweetie.

i was really looking foward to brighten, and they finally started and they did a great job. sherri joined them for 'the better way' as their last song, which was neato.
then fair came on. now, i hadn't heard of them at all before the show, but sherri explained that it was aaron sprinkles new band and they're on for a few shows during the tour. but i didn't pay too much attention during their set because 1)there was a very tall guy in front of me and 2) i didn't really know who they were. but stacy and sherri came out and performed 'unglued' with them, which sounded amazing.

then simon dawes came on. i had listened to a little bit by them on thier myspace before, but i didnt like it too much. at the show though, i really ended up having a good time and i really liked them because they had such a good stage presence and they were fun guys.

then eisley came on and woweee, they were fabulous! they sound so good live, and they played several cool sounding new songs. but i'd have to say that one of the top highlights of the night was the trolleywood performance...who agrees with me? man, all the guys came out and were acting silly and it was so cute and the perfect end to the perfect show.

afterwards we were waiting around eisley's van hoping to meet them, when we started talking to this guy, and i was pretty sure it was aaron sprinkle, but i really wasn't sure because i know who he is i just had NO CLUE what he looked like. but then we found out it was and he gave us free fair cd's. pretty cool.
and after waiting for quite some time, eisley came out and we got the girls to sign our stuff and got pictures with them and they were so sweet, especially sherri, but boy you could tell they were tired. so me and my friend felt bad for bugging them and left and never got the guys pictures

oh, and you'll have to excuse my wierd face in the ones with me in them. i get very shy and nervous and wierd around bands when i meet them, so i was super nervous! ha, kinda stupid, but oh well.
now for the pictures!

now for my question:
when i was talking to aaron sprinkle (and on sherri's jacket) i saw thier brighten pins and i thought they were so cool. yanno the ones that come in the three pack and one says "bri", "gh" "ten"? well he told me that apparently they aren't going to make them anymore but i really want a set.
does anyone have an extra set or a set they don't want?
i really want a set, and i can give you money, just tell me how much you would want for them
thanks for the help
anyways, if you read all of that, then good job!
i'm going to SLEEP
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

that was an awesome show...i love your pictures, they are totally rad. and no, i'm sorry, i don't know where you can get the pins. i like the last pic where Stacy is making a funny face Laughing
noseatbeltxx
Sea Post King

haha, me too. i only realized that when i uploaded the pictures on my computer yesterday
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Awesome pics. Glad you had fun. Smile Very Happy
uhitzmushi
Sea Post King

nice pictures... Very Happy
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

I love the pic where Stacy and Sherri are singing into the 1 mic like they're doing some crazy rock-star thing!

Glad you had a good time.

As for the pins, try the Brighten board? and ebay?

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

Great pictures!
Chauntelle's jacket is awesome. I love it.
And try Ebay for those Brighten pins. Although I'm not sure if you'll have such a great chance finding 'em since I just ebayed Brighten cause I want a shirt (cause I didn't think to when I saw them Mad). Apparently, the site to buy their merch (smartpunk.com) has nothing for sale from them. Err... I'm rambling. Good luck.

Caley
Lost at Forum

It's great that you had a fun time at your first Eisley show! I remember the first time I saw them... ah, the memories. Thanks for sharing the awesome pics and experience with us!
ktparker
Sea Post King

noseatbeltxx: Do you think you could post your pictures on Flickr.com? (I don't know if you know about it, but it's a super cool website to post pictures, have people comment on them, and browse through others' collections.) I like to put people's concert photos of bands performing from shows I go to in my iPhoto library on my computer and yours are great!

Judging from your pictures, I actually think you were standing quite near me (I was behind the two really tall boys--one with a manic fro--in front of Stacy).

Anyway, I have four pictures (of Eisley only) that are up on Flickr as well if you would like to save 'em or something. They aren't great, but I couldn't get any of the fantastic lighting you had to register on my camera so that I could adjust the shutter speed.

Here they are: http://flickr.com/photos/lessadventurous/tags/eisley/
Joined: 05 Jun 2005 | Posts: 12 | Location: Seattle, Washington
noseatbeltxx
Sea Post King

ktparker wrote:
noseatbeltxx: Do you think you could post your pictures on Flickr.com? (I don't know if you know about it, but it's a super cool website to post pictures, have people comment on them, and browse through others' collections.) I like to put people's concert photos of bands performing from shows I go to in my iPhoto library on my computer and yours are great!

Judging from your pictures, I actually think you were standing quite near me (I was behind the two really tall boys--one with a manic fro--in front of Stacy).

Anyway, I have four pictures (of Eisley only) that are up on Flickr as well if you would like to save 'em or something. They aren't great, but I couldn't get any of the fantastic lighting you had to register on my camera so that I could adjust the shutter speed.

Here they are: http://flickr.com/photos/lessadventurous/tags/eisley/

oh wow, you really were pretty close to me. i think i know which guys you're talking about. were they the one's who were like "she's (stacy) gonna be right there? i'm like in love with her!"
haha, that made me giggle. but yeah, i'm sorry you couldn't see too well.
are you asking if i can join so you can see the pictures or something? i'm not quite sure what you're asking...
but if you explain it to me, i'd be glad to =]
ktparker
Sea Post King

Yep, those are the guys. Not very good windows, if you ask me. There was also a guy right next to us that kept swaying VERY widely and he'd come in front of my sister and I during these sways. That's talent, for ya.

About joining Flickr, you don't have to join if you don't want to. I don't want to pressure you or anything, I just thought that maybe if you were a member already, you'd like to post them! I mean, I can obviously see them here, but I like to save ones with larger dimensions to my computer.

And so begins my Flickr schpiel: It's a really cool site though, and I love sharing my pictures with others through it. You do have to join to post pictures, but if you don't want to go through the hassle, don't worry about it. But if you take a lot of other pictures from shows, or anything really, it's a great place to show them off. And there are loads of Eisley fans on the site, so chances are that a lot of people would see your related work. And yours are brilliant pictures, so I know people would want to see them! Plus there are a lot of other Eisley pictures to flip through (go to "tags" and type in "eisley" so that photos with that keyword pop up).
Joined: 05 Jun 2005 | Posts: 12 | Location: Seattle, Washington
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

id also like to know if anyone finds where to get those pins
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Great pictures! Haha, Stacy's face in the last one is priceless!

Ah, what a bummer that they won't be selling those pins anymore. When I saw them on Sherri's jacket, I was like "Woah! Those are amazingly rad!" I want some!" And I was planning on buying them at the show. But now I cannot do that. Sad

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gina
Sea Post King

they ran out of those pins, they might make some new ones sometime in the future...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

Gina wrote:
they ran out of those pins, they might make some new ones sometime in the future...

i hope so...i want some