Laughing City
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

"Scream if you like New Found Glory (nobody scream)"

not cool

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

bruceleedisciple wrote:

not cool

hahah, i was like, "aww." I mean, come on...Sherri's getting married to Chad. People shouldn't be mean. And when it said that Haley Joel Osment was in the building and then somebody said "Haley sucks." That was sad.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
IGotTheFireTonight
Sea Post King

madsenfan35 wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

not cool

hahah, i was like, "aww." I mean, come on...Sherri's getting married to Chad. People shouldn't be mean. And when it said that Haley Joel Osment was in the building and then somebody said "Haley sucks." That was sad.

Like 'em or not, it was hilarious.

And for the ones aboot that Osment character, if you noticed, they were back to back. Based on the way the messages were sent and the crowd that was there, I have a feeling that Haley is someone different, and it was a complete coincidence the two messages were right next to each other in that order.

MySpace
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pzy
Wookie Luke

madsenfan35 wrote:
And when it said that Haley Joel Osment was in the building and then somebody said "Haley sucks." That was sad.

I dunno who sent the one that said Haley Joel Osment was in the building, but the one that said "Haley sucks" was sent by his friend who came with him to the show Very Happy

dearambellina
Sea Post King

did anyone see mr osment? i couldnt. i was smooshed in the front
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

bruceleedisciple wrote:

Quote:

not cool

That sounds like something their management would have done as a joke.
That is my suspicion. Rick and Chris are always thinking of pranks like that.

And yes....Haley really was there. He is a big Eisley supporter, and tries to make all of their L.A. shows.
antiqueshopsong
Sea Post King

hey I remember you dearambellina. I was standing on your right, we totally raised the roof like no other. I was at the motorola meet and greet thing too, which was a very unexpected treat, considering I have sprint. remember tim? your friend kept calling him a "handsome devil" hah hah. What was the name of that band that she said lives near us? Something about flying?
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

Quote:

not cool

And yes....Haley really was there. He is a big Eisley supporter, and tries to make all of their L.A. shows.

yeh, devo and chris also crack me up when i see them. I ran into Chad at the La Mirada show too. good times

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

pzykotic wrote:
madsenfan35 wrote:
And when it said that Haley Joel Osment was in the building and then somebody said "Haley sucks." That was sad.

I dunno who sent the one that said Haley Joel Osment was in the building, but the one that said "Haley sucks" was sent by his friend who came with him to the show Very Happy

Oh really? Okay, then it's not so sad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

Quote:

not cool

I liked the messages about Rick Devoe, and how somebody put his phone number up there and said to call him. Haha.

Oh yes, I've seen Haley at 2 shows in the past, although I didn't see him this time around. But at the Switchfoot tour, I took a picture with Boyd and you can see Haley in the background, which I thought was the most hilarious thing ever.

dearambellina
Sea Post King

antiqueshopsong wrote:
hey I remember you dearambellina. I was standing on your right, we totally raised the roof like no other. I was at the motorola meet and greet thing too, which was a very unexpected treat, considering I have sprint. remember tim? your friend kept calling him a "handsome devil" hah hah. What was the name of that band that she said lives near us? Something about flying?

haha oh yeah! i dont quite remember. i just heard flying and that was it. i liked how we raised the roof all slow during trolleywood. hey, what song did you have to sing to get into the meet and greet?
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

dearambellina wrote:
antiqueshopsong wrote:

haha oh yeah! i dont quite remember. i just heard flying and that was it. i liked how we raised the roof all slow during trolleywood. hey, what song did you have to sing to get into the meet and greet?

They made you sing to meet them?

dearambellina
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
dearambellina wrote:
antiqueshopsong wrote:

They made you sing to meet them?

yeah. well first, motorola was sponsoring the meet and greet so they asked anyone in line if they had a motorola phone and i had a razr. so then they asked us to sing a song to meet them. so i sang telescope eyes. hehe
and i told chauntelle we had to sing and she said "aw thats awful!"
antiqueshopsong
Sea Post King

dearambellina wrote:
antiqueshopsong wrote:

actually the tim guy just gave them to us because we had "been standing there forever." which, yeah, is pretty close to the truth. (2-ish)

p0ediples
Sea Post King

antiqueshopsong wrote:
dearambellina wrote:
antiqueshopsong wrote:

actually the tim guy just gave them to us because we had "been standing there forever." which, yeah, is pretty close to the truth. (2-ish)

OMG I HAD A MOTOROLA PHONE!
How long did u guyz have to wait after the show ended?
I SHOULDVE STAYYYYYYEEEEDDDD!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!