Laughing City
rahulvictor
Sea Post King

It was pretty awesome and random. At the meet and greet at the HOB in LA. They weren't my questions and I wasn't supposed to ask them but for some reason the camera guy asked me to after someone else asked to do it. One question was for Jon and I was like "who?" but I kept to the script and did my job only to learn from Sherri that he was the former bassist (I remember knowing that but it wasn't exactly fresh in my mind at the moment). So that created a nice awkward second. Anyways they were really nice and in a strange way, different from what I expected. Anyways, I think motorala will have video of it somewhere eventually.

Oh and I learned Weston would liked to have written a Macho Man Randy Savage song. Just FYI.

I found the questions:

The rhetorical "...or what?" at the end of the Jon question always makes me lolz because it seems so strange, I wish I had gotten to ask it because I would've totally added an awkward emphasis on that part. And the question about the Tyler Parks Recreation Center was incredibly random, the band just kind of laughed it off. So yeah there you have it.

Last edited by rahulvictor on Fri May 05, 2006 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
jazlyn
Sea Post King

Haha. That would be hilarious.

Anyhow, I think it is pretty cool that you got that chance.
Let me know if you happen to see it up anywhere.
I am glad that were so nice and understanding
(not that I would expect anything else).

jazlyn
Sea Post King

that they*
p0ediples
Sea Post King

how did u get in?
I had a Motorola phone and i was at that concert.
how long did u have to wait after the concert was over?
I MISSED MY CHANCE TO MEET THEM Crying or Very sad

antiqueshopsong
Sea Post King

ya you were pretty much the pimp being that you were the only boy in the room (besides band boys). I liked that Bob dylan's head was lit up in the ceiling, and that they were playing a football game on the bigscreen behind us. like anyone was about to watch that.
easternglow
Sea Post King

antiqueshopsong wrote:
and that they were playing a football game on the bigscreen behind us. like anyone was about to watch that.

seriously. I knew the screen was there but I didn't really look at it. My brain shuts off at any mention of sports Laughing

ughh that was so cool though. I sat next to you! When you were asking the questions, it was so exciting even though the camera man had kind of lame questions.
rahulvictor
Sea Post King

jazlyn wrote:

It was...in hindsight Smile I will definately see if I can get my hands on the video sometime.

Quote:
how did u get in?

It was actually before the concert...I did have an inactive old motorola phone in the car but the real reason we got in is because we were waiting there for hours before the show. We did that for San Diego and Ventura too but all we got for that was angry Black Angus people and a humorously loony British dude.

Quote:
ya you were pretty much the pimp being that you were the only boy in the room (besides band boys).

Hey who is this and how do you know I'm a pimp?...just kidding...but seriously...

Quote:
ughh that was so cool though. I sat next to you! When you were asking the questions, it was so exciting even though the camera man had kind of lame questions.

Hey! I remember you, what was your name again? Sorry I'm bad with that Sad Yeah the questions weren't so great and whoever did the research for them, well...didn't really do it...but what the hey, we got to meet them! And shake their hands! And look at them! And how does Stacy get that hair color again? Razz

dearambellina
Sea Post King

i like how you said that one question was for jon
and they were all "oooooooooooooh"
antiqueshopsong
Sea Post King

rahulvictor wrote:
jazlyn wrote:

It was...in hindsight Smile I will definately see if I can get my hands on the video sometime.

Quote:
how did u get in?

It was actually before the concert...I did have an inactive old motorola phone in the car but the real reason we got in is because we were waiting there for hours before the show. We did that for San Diego and Ventura too but all we got for that was angry Black Angus people and a humorously loony British dude.

Quote:
ya you were pretty much the pimp being that you were the only boy in the room (besides band boys).

Hey who is this and how do you know I'm a pimp?...just kidding...but seriously...

Quote:

Hey! I remember you, what was your name again? Sorry I'm bad with that Sad Yeah the questions weren't so great and whoever did the research for them, well...didn't really do it...but what the hey, we got to meet them! And shake their hands! And look at them! And how does Stacy get that hair color again? Razz

stacy gets that hair colour because it grows out of her head like that. bam. Rahul, c'mon you know who this it...do I really need an Avatar that bad? Maybe I should just make it a huge Peep or walrusy author?

p.s. the humourously loony british dude?

rahulvictor
Sea Post King

dearambellina wrote:
i like how you said that one question was for jon
and they were all "oooooooooooooh"

haha yeah, i wonder if the motorola people will keep that part...hopefully i didn't hit too great a nerve...

Quote:
stacy gets that hair colour because it grows out of her head like that. bam. Rahul, c'mon you know who this it...do I really need an Avatar that bad? Maybe I should just make it a huge Peep or walrusy author?

p.s. the humourously loony british dude?

The extra 'u', who could it be but you? So how can I get my hair to be like Stacy's? Hey the bad customer service people at Peep's never gave me a call back...and we gave them your name and everything... Smile

ps hey little girlie close your ears, i have a tale about underwear i don't want you to hear

sound familiar?

Last edited by rahulvictor on Fri May 05, 2006 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

If someone finds that interview on the website, post it here please.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Laughing That Jon question would have been good a year ago. Cool that you got to do this. Must have been a blast.