Laughing City
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
Paul,
you're already won over

hehe I guess 3 years and 13000 posts will do that to a person Laughing

Laughing Citizen

...oh internet....what zany adventures will you serve up for the Laughing City next?
IGotTheFireTonight
Sea Post King

I think that if people are getting offended over what anonymous people are saying to them over the internet, they need to grow up. If you take that chat that seriously, you've got more problems beyond being "mocked" for being an Eisley fan.

Seriously, just get over it.

You set yourself up for it when people are like, "Hi, I'm Weston!" and you say, "OMG RLY?!?!?!" And that's especially true for those who want to find out Christie's sn. She's just a kid, for cryin' out loud, and she's not even in the band. Leave her alone. If you bug her, and she comes in and makes fun of you, you totally deserve it.

MySpace
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

IGotTheFireTonight wrote:
I think that if people are getting offended over what anonymous people are saying to them over the internet, they need to grow up. If you take that chat that seriously, you've got more problems beyond being "mocked" for being an Eisley fan.

Seriously, just get over it.

You set yourself up for it when people are like, "Hi, I'm Weston!" and you say, "OMG RLY?!?!?!" And that's especially true for those who want to find out Christie's sn. She's just a kid, for cryin' out loud, and she's not even in the band. Leave her alone. If you bug her, and she comes in and makes fun of you, you totally deserve it.

Nice, coming from one of the rudest people who drops in that chat. Just beacuse people shouldn't take it too seriously doesn't give you license to call people names and act like an ill-mannered 10-year-old. I think you need to take a look at yourself when you talk about people needing to grow up.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
IGotTheFireTonight
Sea Post King

Hey, first amendment buddy. If you take what I, or anyone else, says seriously, that's not my problem. I'm in there for a laugh, and if you don't get it, I can't change that.

Lighten up.

MySpace
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gameboybob
Vintage Newbie

Hey, first amendment buddy. If you take what I, or anyone else, says seriously, that's not my problem. I'm in there for a laugh, and if you don't get it, I can't change that.

Lighten up.

its the internet, calm down yo.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=gameboybob

http://www.myspace.com/thegameboy
Joined: 01 Aug 2003 | Posts: 5453 | Location: Nagoya, Japan
IGotTheFireTonight
Sea Post King

That's the point I've been trying to make.

MySpace
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Wow. You were dissed by Jamie. Thats pretty bad. Confused
IGotTheFireTonight
Sea Post King

Ooooh, I'm shaking in my boots.

Say what you will, it's not like what any of you say matters.

MySpace
Kicks
Sea Post King

loveisachemical wrote:
Kicks wrote:
I thought christie was funny.
I think she should go in there more often and put you people in your places.

-

Yes, becuase all of us need to be put in our places, and you.. you certainly do not.

Rolling Eyes

All of this is just non sense.

oh, she put me in my place too. she called me puff bluefont or something. hahah. it was all good stuff. grow up people.

-
homesick_alien wrote:
LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
"dupree" and "jerk" are antonyms. i dont know what happened but i dont think it would be possible for any of them to be jerky..they deal with things way better than i know i could. i'm sorry people are always trying to bring you guys down, some way or another, if it's not impersonators, it's "haters"..it's obvious they're just jealous.

suck up post of the year contender

true...true

QUOTES:
TheAntrider: You're being jerks whoever you really are.
christie: who's being jerks,jambie?

TheAntrider: You know, I'm just really disappointed. If you're joking, I'm sorry, but it's not a very good joke. I hope it's not really you, so I'm just going to leave. Good night.
TheAntrider has left the room.
christie: what is jambie on about?
christie: who is he so mad at?
DragonSldr1401: there's a thread about this?
puffinthree: probably i knew people would go running to the board
Last edited by Kicks on Mon May 29, 2006 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
boone
Vintage Newbie

Lighten up.

Ah yes, the "chat room clause" of the First Amendment. Let me guess, next you're going to get self-righteously indignant at any reply to this.

Ooooh, I'm shaking in my boots.

Say what you will, it's not like what any of you say matters.

Oh. Yep.

You might want to lighten up, too.

IGotTheFireTonight
Sea Post King

Hey, I'm light as a feather, my friend.

Can't you tell that none of this is bothering me? I'm trying to teach you people to see the light. Everything said here is insignificant. The faster you realize that, the better off you'll all be.

MySpace
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

Kicks wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
Kicks wrote:
I thought christie was funny.
I think she should go in there more often and put you people in your places.

-

Yes, becuase all of us need to be put in our places, and you.. you certainly do not.

Rolling Eyes

All of this is just non sense.

oh, she put me in my place too. she called me puff bluefont or something. hahah. it was all good stuff. grow up people.

-
homesick_alien wrote:
LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
"dupree" and "jerk" are antonyms. i dont know what happened but i dont think it would be possible for any of them to be jerky..they deal with things way better than i know i could. i'm sorry people are always trying to bring you guys down, some way or another, if it's not impersonators, it's "haters"..it's obvious they're just jealous.

suck up post of the year contender

true...true

-
no, it's actually not true, you puff bluefont. Smile
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

Hey, I'm light as a feather, my friend.

Can't you tell that none of this is bothering me? I'm trying to teach you people to see the light. Everything said here is insignificant. The faster you realize that, the better off you'll all be.

Could you keep replying to stuff, please? 'Cos in all honesty, I get a kick out you. Laughing
IGotTheFireTonight
Sea Post King

Hey, as long as someone's laughing.

It's about time.

MySpace