Laughing City
thewizards
Sea Post King

I know this sounds very stalkerish... but I was staring at this picture of Stacy in amazement at her straight teeth. I have had braces and my teeth are nowhere near as straight as hers. Have the Duprees/DuPrees all just got a great teeth gene?
Thanks!

"Speaking as a rational person, Al Qaeda are a loose assosiciation of terrorists who can be rounded up with sustained police investigation. Speaking as a parent, they're all 8ft tall, with a giant eye in the middle of their forehead and the only way to stop them is to nuke every country that hasn't sent us a Chritmas card in the past 10 years."

www.myspace.com/townsendband
Go there, or be... a... triangle....
Joined: 22 May 2006 | Posts: 151 | Location: Blazingstoke, UK
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Stacy has teeth? I figured she didn't. The reason she never smiles... think about it...Those DuPrees sure are good at editing photos.
thewizards
Sea Post King

Hey.... you know what.... you're probably right! DARN! I feel like such a twitiot now!
Never mind.... thanks for the answer.
Very Happy Hahhaah.

"Speaking as a rational person, Al Qaeda are a loose assosiciation of terrorists who can be rounded up with sustained police investigation. Speaking as a parent, they're all 8ft tall, with a giant eye in the middle of their forehead and the only way to stop them is to nuke every country that hasn't sent us a Chritmas card in the past 10 years."

www.myspace.com/townsendband
Go there, or be... a... triangle....
Joined: 22 May 2006 | Posts: 151 | Location: Blazingstoke, UK
oliez
Vintage Newbie

no, but serisously, none of us will know...well maybe kim or boyd or the family, but from the moss eisley pictures, from when stacy was really young (about braces age) it didn't look like she had any.
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

one word... why?

edit: point of even weirder observations... I'm using the new internet explorer, with tabs. with only the page of the thread open, the tab says "... has stacy ever worn a bra..."

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
one word... why?

edit: point of even weirder observations... I'm using the new internet explorer, with tabs. with only the page of the thread open, the tab says "... has stacy ever worn a bra..."

Laughing that's what i thought it said

Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

hmmn...? A one income family of 9 with limited health insurance and no dental...uh...doesn't equal braces for anyone. Confused
boone
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
hmmn...? A one income family of 9 with limited health insurance and no dental...uh...doesn't equal braces for anyone. Confused

Just be thankful your kids seem to have straight teeth. It's a lot different when you can't afford them and need them.

(And it's also different when your orthodontist is incompetent and screwed your mouth up...grrrrr...)

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:

Amen. Your teeth are straight enough. That is what my dad told me.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

My teeth are almost all straight, without any medical intervention. So some get the luck of the tooth draw. Or something.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
My teeth are almost all straight, without any medical intervention. So some get the luck of the tooth draw. Or something.

Shut up. Some of us get the draw that reads, "Your teeth suck. We'll just pull that one down with a chain and you'll have so much metal in your mouth that gangstas will envy you."
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
alastica
Sea Post King

I didn't need braces but my mom still made me get them and my teeth didn't look any different after I got them off. Blah. Such a waste of money. Plus they look sooo lame.
Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
vrinny
Sea Post King

when i saw "a brace" i thought you meant a back brace or something, and i thought "uhhhh"...haha.

but yeah, she could have naturally straight teeth. i am very fortunate to be the same, every time i see a new dental hygenist/dentist, they ask me when i had braces and are surprised when i say "never"...

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

vrinny wrote:
when i saw "a brace" i thought you meant a back brace or something, and i thought "uhhhh"...haha.

Laughing That's what I thought too.

Melissasingstheblues
Sea Post King

I had braces for two years, off for one, and then on again for another two. It sucked, but I got used to them I guess. I think braces are a super invention.