0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hated Unheard Scream
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

bluedragon21120
Sea Post King

Alan McCay, the classic Student Drama comdey with music, tragidy and comedy, this si an all round winner or approval
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUiuiUbai8#GU5U2spHI_4

Unheard Scream: a not so good short horror flick, pretty dire but give it a watch and be honest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhasUEjCfLA

Be honest, the guys who made these movies are students who could either be in the wrong career or on their way to the oscars, so offer advice and honest opinions for the love of GOD!
Joined: 27 Jul 2006 | Posts: 14 | Location: Peterborough UK
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I recommend altering your poll so there are combined answers to reflect all possible opinions on these films: "Loved Alan McCay; Loved Unheard Scream," "Loved Alan McCay; Hated Unheard Scream," "Hated Alan McCay; Hated Unheard Scream," "Hated Alan McCay; Loved Unheard Scream." Otherwise, since we only get to vote once, we can only give an opinion on one of the videos you posted. Smile

I'll watch these this evening and get back to you. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bluedragon21120
Sea Post King

hmm good idea, thank you very much, sadly i can't seem to do it so i'll leave it until if ind out how. hope you enjoy them both and please leave more comments THANKS!
Joined: 27 Jul 2006 | Posts: 14 | Location: Peterborough UK