Laughing City
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I concur, DualDisk sucks. They were too thick to fit the slot-loading superdrive on my PowerBook, and I can only expect they're too thick for MacBooks, too.

Two disks, please!

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
markymark106
Golly, Poster

WWJD? Very Happy
tripl3tr3m3lo
Sea Post King

Another thing I don't like about dualdiscs is how there isn't any artwork on the CD( being double-sided), which I really like.
Joined: 18 Oct 2006 | Posts: 25 | Location: Bakersfield, California
expectedperfection
Sea Post King

I'm so frustrated I didn't see this topic until now! Mad

For Room Noises, so much of the material had been around for years, but this time around everything is new--was there any pressure to get enough writing done to suffice for the next step of recording?

How many tracks will be on this record?

How many songs has Chuantelle contributed vocals to?

When it came time to step into the booth on those--were you nervous, Chauntelle?

Do you guys think that having all three of the girls singing will be sort of like a missing link?

Will there be more singing for Chuantelle in the future, or is she content with where she's at now?

I've heard that this album is going to be more mature than Room Noises, can you give us an idea of the tone of the album as a whole?

Is changing the fantastical-themed element going to change Eisley as we know it, or is it subtle enough to ease us into a new era?

If we're not going to be hearing about dragons and castles and forests, what sort of content can we expect?

Has anyone branched out in their performances--as in has anyone played any instruments on this record that they didn't have a chance to play on Room Noises?

How many hours a day were spent recording?

Was there a set schedule that had to be maintained, or was it more of a casual thing?

When should we prepare to camp outside the record stores for release day? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

umm......I guess nevermind about the Dual Disc then.... Wink