Laughing City
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
Joshmess wrote:
patrock wrote:
"How are we even taking them serious?" you left out the "ly". Thus the "reread..." Wink

who CARES!

A lot of educated people do. SNAP!

i am sorry, but its dumb i have my mother to correct me, not random eisley fans. but any who i see your point, but i am tired i had a long day working.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

Ecouter wrote:
Joshmess wrote:
patrock wrote:
"How are we even taking them serious?" you left out the "ly". Thus the "reread..." Wink

who CARES!

i care.

..........no
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
patrock wrote:
Joshmess wrote:
patrock wrote:

who CARES!

i am sorry, but its dumb i have my mother to correct me, not random eisley fans. but any who i see your point, but i am tired i had a long day working.

So it isn't the sugar this time? Wink
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
Joshmess wrote:
patrock wrote:
Joshmess wrote:
patrock wrote:

who CARES!

So it isn't the sugar this time? Wink

hahahahahaha nooo. Wink
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Anway... I think it's dumb to assume that all fans that found out about Anyband on MTV is not a true fan.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
The_Sympt0m
Vintage Newbie

smilesonmonday wrote:
I am kinda sad that Eisley is becoming more famous.

I hope that they like never conform to the ways of this world. I hope they don't get their own reality show!!! I hope that all of the people next year at school don't start wearing Eisley merchandise.

It would be really cool if more people around here liked them...but for some reason, I would be kind of sad if they were the next BIG THING. It would just be too weird, ya know? I guess in a way it would awesome for them...probablly something they've always dreamt of.

But what if Eisley forgets about all of their old fans? What if they like just stop caring ????

You type in unreadable green font. I am mad that you like MY eisley. You're lame.

And all you people arguing about grammar and who can and can't care. Keep it up. It's hilarious.

Vintage Newbie

The_Sympt0m wrote:
You type in unreadable green font. I am mad that you like MY eisley. You're lame.

And all you people arguing about grammar and who can and can't care. Keep it up. It's hilarious.

Whoa... wait a minute... I thought you were gone for good.

Boy, I really don't come around here often enough. I'm so out of the loop these days.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

The_Sympt0m wrote:

And I was just happy that we had finally resolved a typographical issue without treating the person like crap ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
The_Sympt0m wrote:

And I was just happy that we had finally resolved a typographical issue without treating the person like crap ...

YOU'RE a typographical error Mad
norad
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
The_Sympt0m wrote:

YOU'RE a typographical error Mad

Your dad is a typographical error! SNAP!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Rolling Eyes I think this thread should be over.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rockchick1959
Golly, Poster

yeah i saw the end of this one when we started getting into grammar. wasn't this the thread about sellouts? i forget.

http://kimschaefer.bandcamp.com/

http://youtube.com/kimschaefermusic
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

who really needs to give an f about "fans" who jump on the bandwagon because of that one song?

If you love the music, that's all you need to do. If you post on the forum, whoopah. Go to shows if you love the music? you don't need to diss others who might like the music but not know all the songs.

Sheesh.

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
rockchick1959
Golly, Poster

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
who really needs to give an f about "fans" who jump on the bandwagon because of that one song?

If you love the music, that's all you need to do. If you post on the forum, whoopah. Go to shows if you love the music? you don't need to diss others who might like the music but not know all the songs.

Sheesh.

i agree im a really new fan so theres not a lot i know about the band and all of their songs etc.

http://kimschaefer.bandcamp.com/

http://youtube.com/kimschaefermusic
smilesonmonday
Sea Post King

The_Sympt0m wrote:
smilesonmonday wrote:
I am kinda sad that Eisley is becoming more famous.

I hope that they like never conform to the ways of this world. I hope they don't get their own reality show!!! I hope that all of the people next year at school don't start wearing Eisley merchandise.

It would be really cool if more people around here liked them...but for some reason, I would be kind of sad if they were the next BIG THING. It would just be too weird, ya know? I guess in a way it would awesome for them...probablly something they've always dreamt of.

But what if Eisley forgets about all of their old fans? What if they like just stop caring ????

Umm sorry?

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>