Laughing City
smilesonmonday
Sea Post King

Aren't Chad and Sherri getting married today????
PlentyOfCaskets
Sea Post King

i think so!
superhits
Sea Post King

yes
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Yes, Boyd has mentioned the date and its increasing closeness several times in journals, and there are already threads about it being today. Is further discussion really necessary? I know we're all excited, but Chad and Sherri's wedding is becoming the new Be Cool.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KristaLea22
Sea Post King

well congratulations to them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Saellys wrote:
Yes, Boyd has mentioned the date and its increasing closeness several times in journals, and there are already threads about it being today. Is further discussion really necessary? I know we're all excited, but Chad and Sherri's wedding is becoming the new Be Cool.

Honestly, why can't we just not read the threads that are repetitive? In a perfect world we could just have one thread and it'd be cool. But it's not perfect, and it's not like it's not a huge event. Personally for the Sherri and the family, but also for the band. The wedding is gonna be over and we'll not have these threads.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Saellys wrote:

Honestly, why can't we just not read the threads that are repetitive? In a perfect world we could just have one thread and it'd be cool. But it's not perfect, and it's not like it's not a huge event. Personally for the Sherri and the family, but also for the band. The wedding is gonna be over and we'll not have these threads.

And I'm really looking forward to that. But seriously, this thread serves no purpose. It's not even another "congratulations, Chad and Sherri" thread, it just asks a question whose answer could very easily have been found by checking any of the other half-dozen threads about the wedding, or Boyd's journals. So I reserve the right to express frustration at its existence. If people don't have to read the repetitive threads (and I believe I've mentioned before just how much that argument annoys me), then by the same token they don't have to read my posts about said thread.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Saellys wrote:

And I'm really looking forward to that. But seriously, this thread serves no purpose. It's not even another "congratulations, Chad and Sherri" thread, it just asks a question whose answer could very easily have been found by checking any of the other half-dozen threads about the wedding, or Boyd's journals. So I reserve the right to express frustration at its existence. If people don't have to read the repetitive threads (and I believe I've mentioned before just how much that argument annoys me), then by the same token they don't have to read my posts about said thread.

I had a dream last night that you were whining about things that aren't really worth whining about. Laughing

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

^ Razz

Smokemonster
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

OMG! The wedding is TODAY?!?!?!? I didn't even get my invitation>>>> Crying or Very sad Razz
norad
Vintage Newbie

Agreeing with Hannah here. There is a thread RIGHT under this one saying the exact same thing. Along with the journals and myspace blog. When threads like this pop up it makes me think that people are lazy and can't go read the journal. Or they just don't notice the threads. Laughing
Anarr
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
OMG! The wedding is TODAY?!?!?!? I didn't even get my invitation>>>> Crying or Very sad Razz

at least you lyke knew about it!!11111one....chad didnt even break the knewz 2 me that he wuz leaving me 4 herz....when////////why did THIS HAPPENNNNNNNN?!?!?!!?

i feel like i lost almosst all of my brain cells by typing like that....

[flickr] http://www.flickr.com/photos/artache
[last.fm] http://www.last.fm/user/owlslikeus/
[livejournal] http://anarr.livejournal.com
[myspace] http://www.myspace.com/kkthnxby
TheAntrider wrote:
I'm inspired to quit doing drugs. So inspired that I will start doing drugs just so I can quit them!

crusso
Sea Post King

Anarr wrote:

i feel like i lost almosst all of my brain cells by typing like that....

I feel like I lost almost all of my brain cells reading that! Don't do that, it hurts my brain Q.Q
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
The wedding is gonna be over and we'll not have these threads.

and then we'll have the bazillion Chauntelle/Adam threads to look forward to

Can't wait for that Wink

Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
The wedding is gonna be over and we'll not have these threads.

and then we'll have the bazillion Chauntelle/Adam threads to look forward to
Can't wait for that Wink

Wait WHAT! Chauntelle is getting married! WHAAA? Shocked