Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

Miss Pine wrote:
patrock wrote:
KristaLea22 wrote:
keep Stacy away from Pete, as much as a genius lyricist i think he is, he's a complete nut job in his head. I don't want her to have to deal with such, she's too sweet

He sucks at what he does. FACT. (I fixed all your spelling errors, as well)

And I corrected yours.

That isn't a spelling error smart ass. Wink
Last edited by norad on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Please don't call people names ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

I forgot the wink! BAH!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:
I forgot the wink! BAH!

Heh, ok. Sorry 'bout that.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
patrock wrote:
I forgot the wink! BAH!

It's okay Ashely's boyfriend.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
patrock wrote:
I forgot the wink! BAH!

It's okay Ashely's boyfriend.

Please don't call people names. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

KristaLea22 wrote:
Sorry, I type too fast and spell terribly.

i just think Pete is very misunderstood.

No. Patrick's the singer we can't understand. Razz
If Fall Out Boys are genius lyricists then I need to stop listening to music.

Err, congratulations Adam and Chauntelle, Fall Out Boy should really be irrelevant to this thread.

KristaLea22
Sea Post King

You know, i really have tried to be nice on these boards, but everyone criticizes EVERYTHING i say or do. I don't understand? And honestly my feelings are kind of hurt. (I know i started a sentence with AND.)

Maybe I feel like because i like TBS and Eisley that you guys just don't like me. I don't like to feel unwelcome, and if that's the case, I can go.
Last edited by KristaLea22 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

KristaLea22 wrote:
You know, i really have tried to be nice on these boards, but everyone criticizes EVERYTHING i say or do. I don't understand? And honestly my feelings are kind of hurt. (I know i starts a sentence with AND.)

Don't let it get you down. Sometimes this forum can be kind of harsh.

Vintage Newbie

OceanMachine wrote:
KristaLea22 wrote:
You know, i really have tried to be nice on these boards, but everyone criticizes EVERYTHING i say or do. I don't understand? And honestly my feelings are kind of hurt. (I know i starts a sentence with AND.)

no we don't. gosh this is like the 50th time this has been posted. why don't the mods do their job and edit this? shutup and stop posting dumb things. get a life.

Wink
shlowee
Sea Post King

KristaLea22 wrote:
You know, i really have tried to be nice on these boards, but everyone criticizes EVERYTHING i say or do. I don't understand? And honestly my feelings are kind of hurt. (I know i started a sentence with AND.)

Maybe I feel like because i like TBS and Eisley that you guys just don't like me. I don't like to feel unwelcome, and if that's the case, I can go.

I like you! The forum is harsh at times. And I like TBS and Eisley. We can be hated together. Cool

This is my quote box thingy! Isn't it special?
norad
Vintage Newbie

You are thinking too much about it. Taking too much of it to heart. I was joking in my response to your response to my response to your response. Wink
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

KristaLea22 wrote:

I can understand you feeling that way, so I apologize if I've contributed to that in any way. People aren't nice about bands they don't like here... but I don't think anyone meant it as a personal attack against you. It's weird, but music preferences seem to be one of those subjects where people on this forum forget about tact and declare "Those guys suck!" without any regard for people who may like them. Confused We all try to be so careful about not offending people with regard to other topics, but somehow taste in music doesn't get that treatment.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

BNROCKS wrote:
OceanMachine wrote:
KristaLea22 wrote:

no we don't. gosh this is like the 50th time this has been posted. why don't the mods do their job and edit this? shutup and stop posting dumb things. get a life.

Wink

Laughing . But that's another good point, and as Patrock said just above, a lot of the time the jabs at each other are kind of like an inside joke that is assumed to be in the spirit of fun and games. For new users I guess it's not always easy to tell what is intended by a post, especially a post devoid of emoticons.

KristaLea22, I'd say just tough it out for a while and eventually you'll come to see that when other members insult you, it's usually just their way of saying, "I love you, let's re-marry," and heck, I often still feel like a new user here, and I've been around for just over a year. Run on sentence, I know.

The inner-circle of this forum is really off-the-map, so don't even try to find it.

Vintage Newbie

Don't call it an inner circle. Call it a group of friends!