Laughing City
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

does any one have any stickers or shirts from their old school shows

2. and has any one even been to the shows where they sang enchanted sleep and wings and windows.

i know they did it, i mean they have the lyrics posted in Mosseisley.com

jbhgbhj i wish boyd would post cool moss clips of their old shows.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

1. Yes.

2. Probably not. Just 'cause they posted lyrics to them doesn't mean they ever played them live.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

well i could have swore some mentioned them playing wings and windows like in 03.

w/e
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

It's possible. Smile

Oh, and to elaborate on my answer to #1, Kim sometimes sells old merch on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for those--that's how I got my MossEisley shirt and a sticker to boot.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

Saellys wrote:

Oh, and to elaborate on my answer to #1, Kim sometimes sells old merch on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for those--that's how I got my MossEisley shirt and a sticker to boot.

oooo really. do you know her ebay name so i can keep looking on her store?
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Here's a link to her items on eBay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkimtonesQQhtZ-1

Currently she has nothing for sale so that page is pretty much blank, but it'll be updated whenever she auctions anything.

Smokemonster
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

I'm almost positive someone on here mentioned being at an old show where they heard W&W. It was a while ago (the post, not the show).
Vintage Newbie

Wings and Windows was a contender for Room Noises.
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

Saellys wrote:
Here's a link to her items on eBay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkimtonesQQhtZ-1

Currently she has nothing for sale so that page is pretty much blank, but it'll be updated whenever she auctions anything.

thank you
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:

i know i just wasn't sure if it was performed
norad
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
patrock wrote:

i know i just wasn't sure if it was performed

Okay.
Kappa962
I LIKE KNOBS, FADERS

I'm fairly certain Kim doesn't have any more of the black Moss Eisley tees, which were the super cool ones. Otherwise I would be in possesion of one.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, I got a green one 'cause I was outbid on the last black one. Sad

Smokemonster
Andrew
Lost at Forum

I have heard both. Cant describe them just know Ive heard em back in the day.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

They played a show for Buzz-Oven at the Ridglea theatre in Fort Worth in June of 2003; it was the second show of theirs I'd seen. They played Wings and Windows but I didn't know their music well enough to notice.

goto page
 | next >>