Laughing City
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

probably old hat, but i just saw a tiny snippet on the myspace...

record is out on the 21st of August. That gives me approximately one day to get well acquintated with the album before the gig. Confused

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
juan
Lost at Forum

for some of us who aren't going to the gig, we would haved loved that opportunity Mad so I have plenty time to be aquainted with the album before seeing them next! When they return with Midlake.

disclaimer - I don't know that they will return with Midlake, I can only hope.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
dial r for revenge
Golly, Poster

if i have even half as much trouble getting hold of combinations as i had with room noises, i'll probably end up having to buy it at the show anyway.. Confused
"dial" in Welsh means "revenge". If a welsh speaker enters an English phone booth, having paid the coin/phone card the next command the l.e.d screen throws at the customer is "revenge!" thus setting the tone for a confrontational conversation.
(thank you mogwai you are all nuts.)
Joined: 04 May 2004 | Posts: 564 | Location: bristol, england
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Catey
Lost at Forum

Is it being sold at the show? God...I don't know if I should buy it when I'm in Florida because when I come back and goto The Fly show, I leave the next day for Reading so I won't get a chance to listen or maybe even find it if I buy it in the uk.

It's like..listen to it properly minus extras a week before or attempt to fid it the day before/ same day and not be able to listen till..after august 27th.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England