Laughing City
takingbackhaley
Sea Post King

Hey guys,

I'm Haley and I want to introduce myself because I am the new leader of the Eisley Street Team! I'm really excited about this position as I have been a fan of Eisley for so so long and I really want to get this team running.

I just posted two mission that I will be watching like a hawk so the second you sign up I can send your promo out to you asap.

For those of you who aren't familiar with street teaming, it's a lot of fun, a little work, and a great way to support the band you love most. It's basically just doing whatever you can to promote Eisley, with the help of the occasional sticker or poster. Each mission I run comes with its own set of instructions so I'll walk you through it. There will be fun contests as well where you get to be really creative and win great prizes. I also will make myself available to you in case you have any questions... you can send me a message here and I'll get back to you asap.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. I'll be at the Hollywood show tomorrow if any of you guys will be there let me know so we can meet up!!

If you haven't yet joined the Eisley Street Team, go here: http://thestreetnetwork.sparkart.com/eisley

oliez
Vintage Newbie

Hey. Those new missions end in 1999 so we can't sign up.

I'm glad to see new stuff going on there. See you around.
plentypine
Sea Post King

I plan on signing up as soon as the 1999 thing is fixed. So what's the difference between the missions as far as the materials being sent?
comeclean
Sea Post King

takingbackhaley wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm Haley and I want to introduce myself because I am the new leader of the Eisley Street Team! I'm really excited about this position as I have been a fan of Eisley for so so long and I really want to get this team running.

I just posted two mission that I will be watching like a hawk so the second you sign up I can send your promo out to you asap.

For those of you who aren't familiar with street teaming, it's a lot of fun, a little work, and a great way to support the band you love most. It's basically just doing whatever you can to promote Eisley, with the help of the occasional sticker or poster. Each mission I run comes with its own set of instructions so I'll walk you through it. There will be fun contests as well where you get to be really creative and win great prizes. I also will make myself available to you in case you have any questions... you can send me a message here and I'll get back to you asap.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. I'll be at the Hollywood show tomorrow if any of you guys will be there let me know so we can meet up!!

If you haven't yet joined the Eisley Street Team, go here: http://thestreetnetwork.sparkart.com/eisley

Will sign up too once the 1999 thing is fixed. But, you might want to change the tour thing to the acoustic tour, since the tour with THe Fray has ended already. Smile
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 | Posts: 155 | Location: Houston, Texas
takingbackhaley
Sea Post King

Sorry guys!! It's fixed now...

Missions can be about anything... like sometimes a mission will be to post the bands banner on your myspace or something like that, but these ones are hands-on, which means I actually send you stuff to hand out.

Hope that helps!

Let me know if there's any other problems.

fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

I think I signed up. I'm super excited about the street team!

Back in the day Eisley commented on my myspace with the following:
'Somebody is sure you love
"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no
matter what that means Smile'

@fragileaswelie
mermaidentwinedshrubbery
Sea Post King

Been signed up for a year or so. Glad something is finally happening.
Joined: 10 Jun 2005 | Posts: 192 | Location: Castle Rock, CO.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saiyit
Sea Post King

just signed up! Very Happy

My eBay items.

Joined: 10 Feb 2007 | Posts: 76 | Location: Ontario, Canada
Jessica
Sea Post King

Count me in. Smile
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 | Posts: 185 | Location: Los Angeles, California
ZenArtist
Golly, Poster

i would love to join but could you tell me what a sample mission entails?

i'm not into sticker vandalism...wait..ok i had to think about it but now i'm sure i'm not.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

ZenArtist wrote:

i'm not into sticker vandalism...wait..ok i had to think about it but now i'm sure i'm not.

I've never got stickers from the Eisley team. It's usually flyers. You get about 30 and you're supose to pass them out/hang them around record stores/coffee stores/streets/etc. Then you take pictures, send them in and then get points. Which don't really matter. Back with E-Merge points did matter. You could buy eisley merch with your points (I'm still mad about that. I nearly had enough to get what I wanted (which I can't even remember what I was now))).

(stickers are easier to get the word out. It's easier to sick and run. than get the tape out, pull the tape, rip the tape, roll the tape, stick the tape to flyer, stick flyer to wall and then run (I've gotten caught many a time by security guards doing flyers)
Last edited by oliez on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

I was on Eisley's street team in '05 to help "spread awareness" for ROOM NOISES. I got a little kick everytime I saw the little round green Eisley sticker on someone's car...
brighterthansunshine
Sea Post King

sent you a message via PM
takingbackhaley
Sea Post King

Heyyy guys... I sent out 14 packages Friday and am getting ready to do a whole bunch more so be checking your mail if you signed up for either new mission!!

Also, I had the pleasure of seeing Eisley Friday night... they were flawless as usual. This acoustic tour sounds amazing... check it out if you can.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!! Send me a PM if you have any questions or ideas!

takingbackhaley
Sea Post King

ZenArtist wrote:

I don't really promote sticker vandalism because I don't know that it helps anyone. The key is to talk to people and if they'd like a sticker then you give it to them, that way they've got the information for themselves and anyone else they talk to. Anyway you want Eisley fans to have stickers because they spread the word better than anyone. I came to Eisley's website to enlist people to help promote the band because who better to sing their praises??

Also, on TSN you get points for various activities but I don't necessarily pay attention to those. I know who is active because I'm the only one running the team and I'll always make sure there are plenty of ways to show constant appreciation for you guys. Details for that will be worked out in the coming weeks but you'll be the first to know when there's an opportunity to get something back. Thanks again to everyone who's ready to hit the ground running for this team!!!

goto page
 | next >>