Laughing City
Jared x
Lost at Forum

So...I got an e-mail saying that stuff was sent to me for the mission. I moved though today. Confused I totally didn't take that into account when I signed up. Hopefully whatever was sent will be forwarded to my new address.
comeclean
Sea Post King

Jared x wrote:
So...I got an e-mail saying that stuff was sent to me for the mission. I moved though today. Confused I totally didn't take that into account when I signed up. Hopefully whatever was sent will be forwarded to my new address.

My email said the stuff was sent by UPS. I don't know how mail forwarding works with UPS :[ You might want to PM Haley and ask, because it might end up getting sent back to her after 3 delivery attempts.
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 | Posts: 155 | Location: Houston, Texas
oh oh picasso
Sea Post King

i've been signed up for a bit.. glad something is happening now! Very Happy

just waiting for my mission supplies.
Joined: 27 Jul 2006 | Posts: 109 | Location: Southeast Texas
RockerChick
Sea Post King

This totally takes me back to 2001 when Michelle Branch signed to Maverick and they opened her "Play It Forward" street team. My friends and I were so crazy obsessed with earning points. But hers had a "store" where you could go buy backstage passes, tshirts, posters, etc.

I vote we implement a store to redeem our points! I love Eisley and will always promote them, but I'm not seeing the incentive for filling out all those log forms every time I do something.
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

RockerChick wrote:
This totally takes me back to 2001 when Michelle Branch signed to Maverick and they opened her "Play It Forward" street team. My friends and I were so crazy obsessed with earning points. But hers had a "store" where you could go buy backstage passes, tshirts, posters, etc.

I vote we implement a store to redeem our points! I love Eisley and will always promote them, but I'm not seeing the incentive for filling out all those log forms every time I do something.
That's how E-Merge, the old street team, worked. But this team is just getting started so I suspect it might be a while before any sort of redemption is set up, not that the point of a street team is to get free stuff. The incentive is promoting a band you care about and doing your part in building their fanbase and hopefully success.
Vintage Newbie

E-merge was great. They were good about getting stuff to mostly everyone who signed up (unlike the last person in charge of Street Network team).

I'm apart of a lot of street network teams and non of them have point redemption prizes. I doubt Eisley will have one, but that's a good question for Haley.

I still love doing it even if i don't get a signed poster after 2500 points earned. We have an in most people don't. That's incentive enough for me.
breathless
Sea Post King

oliez wrote:
E-merge was great. They were good about getting stuff to mostly everyone who signed up (unlike the last person in charge of Street Network team).

I'm apart of a lot of street network teams and non of them have point redemption prizes. I doubt Eisley will have one, but that's a good question for Haley.

I still love doing it even if i don't get a signed poster after 2500 points earned. We have an in most people don't. That's incentive enough for me.

Well said Smile
But it would be a plus Razz

keltica
Golly, Poster

Great!
It's exactly what I need to promote Eisley here in Italy!

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
keltica
Golly, Poster

Hey takingbackhayley,
I'm working on an Italian Eisley Fansite www.freewebs.com/eisleyitalia.
I was wondering if I could put a link to your page talking about what you do so that new fans here in Italy could request those packages too and spread the word.

I might be working in a book/cd/dvd shop next year and those fliers and things would be really useful. My goal is to see Eisley in Italy before the end of 2009, hopefully in Rome not in Milan or Florence, lol.

I just signed up and what you do seems great!

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

i signed up about a year ago.

I was also o nE-merge, slowly but surely collecting points...

I signed up for the new mission... for the London gig... Smile

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

I signed up last night but I haven't heard of anything being sent to me just yet.

What ever happened to E-merge?

www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]

fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

In the mission screen it says to sign up for the mission and the there are only two buttons below: back and report progress. Am I already signed up for the mission? I haven't received any materials yet, nor have I gotten any e-mail that I know of.
My concert is in two weeks! I want to promote them!

Back in the day Eisley commented on my myspace with the following:
'Somebody is sure you love
"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no
matter what that means Smile'

@fragileaswelie
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

CaughtOnFilm wrote:
What ever happened to E-merge?

how long is a piece of string? on what day will the world end? what exactly are the statistical chances of a whale emerging, seemingly from nowhere, in the middle of space at the same time as a plant pot appears somewhere else in the galaxy and thinks "oh no, not again"?

and other such unaswerable Q's...

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

what exactly is the 'promo' that is being sent?

i'm right in the band's area so i imagine there are already tons of other people that would do it before i could.

pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

alexmac1990 wrote:
In the mission screen it says to sign up for the mission and the there are only two buttons below: back and report progress. Am I already signed up for the mission? I haven't received any materials yet, nor have I gotten any e-mail that I know of.
My concert is in two weeks! I want to promote them!

yes. it means you are signed up. it took a couple of days after i signed up to receive the email. so you should be getting one soon. Smile

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>