Laughing City
alastica
Sea Post King

Man, that show was so excellent. I don't know what to say other than that. I loved all the songs. And I got goosebumps sooo, soo bad during 'Combinations' at the part where Stacy starts doing her "All the time, darling..." I don't know what she says from there on, but it's so beautiful. Actually, there were many moments like that. I'm so excited for when they come back for the Mute Math tour. Luckily, I'll only have to drive 15 minutes rather than 2 and a half to 3 hours.

And hey! I talked to Boyd for a minute! Sweet!

Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
room_noises
Golly, Poster

Quote:
Remember me?
I'm going too, hope to see you there!

yes I remember you! I wore a blue vest and plaid shorts and brought an Eisley sign that was yellow and had a ruler on it.

Quote:
Man, that show was so excellent. I don't know what to say other than that. I loved all the songs. And I got goosebumps sooo, soo bad during 'Combinations' at the part where Stacy starts doing her "All the time, darling..." I don't know what she says from there on, but it's so beautiful. Actually, there were many moments like that. I'm so excited for when they come back for the Mute Math tour. Luckily, I'll only have to drive 15 minutes rather than 2 and a half to 3 hours.

Ditto. Combinations is so amazing I can't even stand it. I'm pretty sure she says "All the days, darling, oh all the times, darling oh we'll make them up, we'll make them up, all the days darling oh, all the times darling oh we'll make them up some how"

I was going to so totally get up and talk to boyd but I ended up just waving because I didn't know if he was busy with something or not, silly me. Then I am really kicking myself because I could have gotten a picture with Wesley Jensen, but I ended up just waving to him... I feel so stupid!

I thought it was an awsome show and I thought it was cool that they played an encore.

alastica
Sea Post King

room_noises wrote:
Quote:
Remember me?

yes I remember you! I wore a blue vest and plaid shorts and brought an Eisley sign that was yellow and had a ruler on it.

Were you the one who Sherri asked what their sign said?

room_noises wrote:

I was going to so totally get up and talk to boyd but I ended up just waving because I didn't know if he was busy with something or not, silly me.

I felt kind of awkward/stalkery when I said hi to him. He was walking behind me and I'm just like "hey boyd!" Haha. He was cool/nice though.

Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pullmyhair
Sea Post King

oh the show was unbelievable. i cannot even express it.
and also, i got about 5 full-length videos and a few pics, i was right up front. i'll post them up later and put a link up

room_noises
Golly, Poster

Quote:
Were you the one who Sherri asked what their sign said?

yes! it was pretty awsome. I was suprised she actually saw it I know it was kind of dorky but I thought it would be interesting to see if they'd say anything

oh and for those who didn't catch it I had a yellow sign that read "Eisley" and then had a ruler with an apostrophe 's' after it. So it read "Eisley rules"

Quote:
and also, i got about 5 full-length videos and a few pics, i was right up front. i'll post them up later and put a link up

hey it was nice seeing you again, if you didn't realize it, I'm Elijah, Tina's friend... I stole her account and she got a new one lol

katie the spy
Sea Post King

room_noises i saw you! you were so cool with your knickers, and you told me where the bathroom was so that's A+ . If anyone was wondering I was the girl in the air-brush unicorn PRINCESS KATIE shirt who was hanging around her boyfriend the whole time. I got to get my shirt signed by Wesley Jensen (WHO WAS SO GOOD OMG) and Christie Dupree, plus I saw/smiled at Boyd when he came in and he nodded his head in recognition. 1/4th of the Duprees down!

I just wish eisley would have signed. That seriously would have made my life. But I'll just come back for Mutemath. I don't like Mutemath (Hi, I'm the one person in the world that doesn't, how do you do?) but since Eisley won't be headlining they'll probably sign and I'll meet them then!

Seriously, the concert gave me chills. Combinations is my favorite song, hands down, and it was well worth the drive up.

room_noises
Golly, Poster

Quote:
room_noises i saw you! you were so cool with your knickers, and you told me where the bathroom was so that's A+ . If anyone was wondering I was the girl in the air-brush unicorn PRINCESS KATIE shirt who was hanging around her boyfriend the whole time. I got to get my shirt signed by Wesley Jensen (WHO WAS SO GOOD OMG) and Christie Dupree, plus I saw/smiled at Boyd when he came in and he nodded his head in recognition. 1/4th of the Duprees down!

I just wish eisley would have signed. That seriously would have made my life. But I'll just come back for Mutemath. I don't like Mutemath (Hi, I'm the one person in the world that doesn't, how do you do?) but since Eisley won't be headlining they'll probably sign and I'll meet them then!

Seriously, the concert gave me chills. Combinations is my favorite song, hands down, and it was well worth the drive up.

lol I know a lot of people were like coming downstairs and didn't know which way the bathrooms were, it was kind of entertaining to tell them where they were. I got a signed cd by wesley, and I was so suprised at how good he was, I mean I knew he was good, but I mean wow he was an awsome opener for Eisley.

I was wondering if anyone on the LC was there, it's pretty awsome to see/meet you all in person

PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

"You're welcome!"

Laughing

Saturnine67
Sea Post King

room_noises wrote:
Quote:
Remember me?

Quote:

Ditto. Combinations is so amazing I can't even stand it. I'm pretty sure she says "All the days, darling, oh all the times, darling oh we'll make them up, we'll make them up, all the days darling oh, all the times darling oh we'll make them up some how"

I was going to so totally get up and talk to boyd but I ended up just waving because I didn't know if he was busy with something or not, silly me. Then I am really kicking myself because I could have gotten a picture with Wesley Jensen, but I ended up just waving to him... I feel so stupid!

I thought it was an awsome show and I thought it was cool that they played an encore.

When Boyd was on stage during the show, I was wondering why nobody said hi, So I yelled Boyd! and I think I startled him, it was pretty awkward, cuz then he just started waving in a confused manner... lol I didn't actually yell Boyd, I yelled, " mmBOYd"...he may have thought it was a sound engineer or something calling for him, and then realized it wasn't or something I don't know.

Anyways, I'm just dying to see some media from this event.......and I think I noticed Boyd taking down his tripod after the show, so hopefully we'll see that footage sometime in the near future too....

Also, Garron dropping the bass was pretty darn funny... good t hing it wasn't during a song, that's happened to me before.

David = Beloved, Roy = King, Marsh = Marsh

So I am the Beloved King of the Marsh.
The Marsh King!!

p.s. check out my band if you're bored
www.myspace.com/celestialmischiefband
Joined: 27 Oct 2005 | Posts: 155 | Location: Battle Creek, MI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
flash_photography
Sea Post King

here are some of my pictures. (I'm just posting links because the pictures are rather big) :
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1951/125hi6.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4016/113mb9.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9758/098hv2.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2898/101cc6.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9396/106sb5.jpg

I only have one video up right now here:
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=davidsblondehair
that's the only full song I got, sorry.
Saturnine67
Sea Post King

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
"You're welcome!"

Laughing

That stuff had me laughing so hard.....

The Marsh King!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Saturnine67
Sea Post King

pullmyhair wrote:

I am SO looking forward to that!

The Marsh King!!

savelatin
Sea Post King

What an amazing show! I *loved* the acoustic thing, hopefully they'll do another one of these soon.

Wesley Jenson - a very enjoyable set. I got to talk to him for a bit afterwards, and he's a genuinely nice guy.

I gave Chauntelle a little wave of the finger to move into the picture so I could have a pic of the whole band, but I don't think she saw me.

Just...like...we...doooo

The last two songs (not including the encore) were hauntingly beautiful. Combinations and If You're Wondering...I think? Tuesday can't get here soon enough.

My friend Amanda and her free sticker.

Me and my free sticker, and my not-so-free shirt.

We got to talk to Boyd for a bit after the show, and as you all know, he's very cool and very interesting to talk to. Being in the position he is, he really offers a unique perspective on the band and the biz and all that. We're very lucky as fans to have someone like him who stays connected, blogs so much, etc. How many bands can you say that of? Thanks Boyd!

All in all a great night, I can't wait for Oct. 13th when they come back!
alastica
Sea Post King

Yay for sweet signs!

Blurry Eisley!

Blurry masssss of people coming from the Tigers game nextdoor afterwards.

There were more pictures of Eisley, but they were all too blurry and such.

Saturnine67
Sea Post King

Whoever put the videos up on youtube, thank you sooo much!!! Not to mention these spectacular photos!

These memories will last me forever.

Any more out there?

I'll have a couple to share once my friend gets around to sending them my way

The Marsh King!!