Laughing City
Saiyit
Sea Post King

i signed up for the CD mission on July 26 and still haven't received anything Confused

My eBay items.

Joined: 10 Feb 2007 | Posts: 76 | Location: Ontario, Canada
mellon collie
Sea Post King

do you have to be going to one of the shows to do a 'mission' or whatever it is??? cause sadly i can't go to one...
RJ Mac
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
I got an email that they are sending me a package yesterday, and I just signed up Wednesday.

Yeah, rub it in.
I signed up over a week ago and haven't got anything yet. What is taking so long? I wanted to pass out stickers BEFORE the 14th.
Oh, will the stuff come UPS or USPS?

Anyone heard from Haley??

"Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts risin'
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

Even when the earth crumbles under my feet
Even when the ones I love turn around and crucify me
I won't ever, ever let you down
Won't go, won't go, won't go as long as You're around me"
Joined: 15 Jul 2007 | Posts: 189 | Location: Sprint Car Capitol Of The World (Knoxville Raceway....we're the one!)
takingbackhaley
Sea Post King

RJ Mac wrote:
I got an email that they are sending me a package yesterday, and I just signed up Wednesday.

Yeah, rub it in.
I signed up over a week ago and haven't got anything yet. What is taking so long? I wanted to pass out stickers BEFORE the 14th.

Here I am!! I'm doing my best to get packages out ASAP. PM me your full name so I can check if I've already sent it where it is. The easiest way to get ahold of me is through PM since I get an e-mail alert as soon as I get one. Please be patient everyone!! I'm doing my best. It's sooo awesome that so many of you signed up for these missions.

Also, feel free to PM me any time even if there isn't a mission going on but you'd still like to promote.

Thanks!!

brighttelescopes
Sea Post King

I loved how exactly a week after I got my e-mail, I got my package. It was great and has so far made it really easy to promote them, even if it's just by little things like harassing my mom into giving stickers to the people she works with. Very Happy I think you're doing a great job, Haley.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

RJ Mac wrote:

Yeah, rub it in.

I hear you. I wanted to do some promoting before the 14th and my stuff still didn't arrive either. Hopefully it will be on my porch when I get home from work tonight (or in my living room if my wife brought it in). I'll do my part!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I heard from her. Sounds like she's trying to get things out to everyone. So thanks, Haley. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jabberjaw_04
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
I heard from her. Sounds like she's trying to get things out to everyone. So thanks, Haley. Smile

yeah same here after a two week wait I finally got a confimation, which I think is just awesome that she's trying her best to send stuffout to as much people as possible
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

A good way to promote the band is to go to other bands forums and to tell them about Eisley. Tell them a little about the band and direct them to the myspace page to listen to the new album for free. Every band has a place on the forum for "other bands" or a "general" section. I did this on a bunch of sites today and got a lot of favorable responses.
sea legs
Vintage Newbie

I got this today:

Subject- Tools for Your Mission have been sent

"Thanks for signing up for the "ALBUM RELEASE MISSION" mission! Your
tools for this mission have been sent to you by UPS. You should receive a
package in about a week.

If you have any problems or questions, please e-mail us at
thestreetnetwork@wbr.com (make sure the Subject reads "Eisley")

Remember, get your recaps in as soon as possible to earn points! Recaps
are due within 24 hours of the show you cover or store you visit.
Recaps older than 10 days will not be accepted! "

too bad the cd comes out tomorrow...

virb
Joined: 28 Sep 2005 | Posts: 2290 | Location: Missouri loves me.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Yeah I got that (up there ^) as well.
RJ Mac
Sea Post King

I got the same message about an hour after I sent Haley a pm. Sounds like she's working really hard!
Wish I could help out, Haley!

Oh, I have a question. What are recaps? Maybe I'm just stoopid for not knowing. Rolling Eyes Could anyone help me out?

"Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts risin'
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

Even when the earth crumbles under my feet
Even when the ones I love turn around and crucify me
I won't ever, ever let you down
Won't go, won't go, won't go as long as You're around me"
Joined: 15 Jul 2007 | Posts: 189 | Location: Sprint Car Capitol Of The World (Knoxville Raceway....we're the one!)
smilesonmonday
Sea Post King

Hey. I just joined but I'm confused as to what I am supposed to do. I've never been on a street team before!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

smilesonmonday wrote:
Hey. I just joined but I'm confused as to what I am supposed to do. I've never been on a street team before!

I think you stick up posters and hand out stickers around schools, record stores, work, etc...
zaz
Sea Post King

takingbackhaley wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm Haley and I want to introduce myself because I am the new leader of the Eisley Street Team! I'm really excited about this position as I have been a fan of Eisley for so so long and I really want to get this team running.

I just posted two mission that I will be watching like a hawk so the second you sign up I can send your promo out to you asap.

For those of you who aren't familiar with street teaming, it's a lot of fun, a little work, and a great way to support the band you love most. It's basically just doing whatever you can to promote Eisley, with the help of the occasional sticker or poster. Each mission I run comes with its own set of instructions so I'll walk you through it. There will be fun contests as well where you get to be really creative and win great prizes. I also will make myself available to you in case you have any questions... you can send me a message here and I'll get back to you asap.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. I'll be at the Hollywood show tomorrow if any of you guys will be there let me know so we can meet up!!

If you haven't yet joined the Eisley Street Team, go here: http://thestreetnetwork.sparkart.com/eisley

how much do we get an hour?

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>