Laughing City
Golly Lindsay
Sea Post King

I remember reading on Webisode 5 that you could see Webisode 4 exclusively today on Purevolume.. I was just wondering if anybody knew more about that, I don't know who is in charge of putting it up there, I understand that if it's Boyd, he's busy.. but, I don't really know my way around Purevolume to know if it's on there somewhere or not.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I checked there early today and was wondering the same thing. I guess I've already seen it on the DVD, but it was something to do while I have that 7 hour break between my first and last class.
DesireeSallee
Sea Post King

oliez wrote:
I checked there early today and was wondering the same thing. I guess I've already seen it on the DVD, but it was something to do while I have that 7 hour break between my first and last class.

that's just really bad schedualing. wow

Visit my "Talk Show"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oliez
Vintage Newbie

DesireeSallee wrote:
oliez wrote:

that's just really bad schedualing. wow

not my fault. I had to have these classes and they were morning and evening it's like that mon-thurs. except on tues and thurs my break is only 5 hours, I think.

crap. I just realized how many concerts I already bought tickets for are going to be a waste of money....crap.