Laughing City
bamccaig
Sea Post King

I was able to purchase (read: order) Room Noises from Music World in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Does anybody know why I can't do the same with Combinations? I'd sure like to get the Special Edition CD/DVD package, but it seems the local stores are unaware of it...... Crying or Very sad

Sephiroth: I will... never be a memory!
---
Everything changes when you say it out loud.
Joined: 21 Aug 2007 | Posts: 23 | Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

You can't order it through your local store? They should be able to get anything that's on the Internet, really.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

amazon.co.uk delayed my album getting to me for about 10 days.

it should be here between thursday and saturday apparently..
o0ohellosunshine
Sea Post King

thesinisterpenguin wrote:
amazon.co.uk delayed my album getting to me for about 10 days.

it should be here between thursday and saturday apparently..

same for me. i pre-ordered combinations on july 30 and theres a delay...ill receive it around september 6..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RicardoIncognito
Sea Post King

i can't find it in any of the best buy's anywhere around me within 50 miles, its absurd! not to mention the fact that today i went looking for rilo kiley's new album there to pick it up, much to my surprise, it wasn't there either... i don't know what the story is really.

...life should sparkle and rush, burn with fire hot like melting steel, like freeze-burn from a comet.
blor
Sea Post King

RicardoIncognito wrote:
i can't find it in any of the best buy's anywhere around me within 50 miles, its absurd! not to mention the fact that today i went looking for rilo kiley's new album there to pick it up, much to my surprise, it wasn't there either... i don't know what the story is really.
did you ask them about rilo kiley because at my best buy they put them on some weird section on the side racks...and it was advertised on their weekly ad so they should have them...unless they sold out
Sea Post King

RicardoIncognito wrote:
...i don't know what the story is really.

The story is some WB intern in the distribution department is NOT doing their job. Laughing But in all seriousness, this is only going to hurt sales, so something needs to be done about the fact that nobody can find the record.
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

bamccaig wrote:
I was able to purchase (read: order) Room Noises from Music World in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Does anybody know why I can't do the same with Combinations? I'd sure like to get the Special Edition CD/DVD package, but it seems the local stores are unaware of it...... Crying or Very sad

I think you're now the closest user to my location.

Anyway, your local stores should at least be able to order in regular copies of the album. As for Special Editions, none of my local dealerships recieved any either, and I had to just order from amazon. Originally, I pre-ordered with amazon.ca, but something may be wrong with their importing of the album, because as of yesterday it still hadn't even shipped yet. So I switched to amazon.com and they mailed mine out today.

Sea Post King

woah ok so if i switch with amazon.com it would be faster...but i would have to pay for shipment. hmm...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I found the next to last copy that the Barnes and Nobles near the DFW airport had...and I bought it. Smile

I get so Twisted Evil when I hear another freakin story of people not being able to find the album. The same thing happened on RN and here we are...screwed again.

WB can someone answer the questions of why the cd is NOT IN TARGET, WALMART, BEST BUY for these people?

What's the statistics? For every person that complains, it represents how many? 1,000 other's that did not voice the complaint.

Go to WB's website and find a contact email and send in your complaints of not finding this album. PLEASE!
Last edited by Kimbrtones on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
bamccaig
Sea Post King

OceanMachine wrote:
Anyway, your local stores should at least be able to order in regular copies of the album. As for Special Editions, none of my local dealerships recieved any either, and I had to just order from amazon.

I asked today in Music World and the only record they have for Eisley is the Room Noises album... Sad

Sephiroth: I will... never be a memory!
---
Everything changes when you say it out loud.
Joined: 21 Aug 2007 | Posts: 23 | Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
Ribbs
Historical demographic anomaly

You guys wanna sign with Invisible Arts now Kim?

For what it's worth, I've heard from a few of my friends in the radio trenches that WB is trying this time to get airplay. Course that's not to say they have been successful.

I've got a few tricks up my sleeves coming.

Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Honestly...I don't even know how it works.
I don't know if WB is responsible for not getting things in stores.
I've heard things like it could be the rep for that particular store.
I don't know....I just think that if people would go to the WB site and report that they could not find the album...they would listen to somebody besides the band's mom. Rolling Eyes
Ribbs
Historical demographic anomaly

It sure couldn't hurt, but I don't know if it will help either.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Well guess what? There was no obvious "contact" for anything like this.