Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
kaitlinx
Sea Post King

hello!
my name is kaitlin, i'm 17, and live in eastern pennsylvania.
i've loved eisley since 2003 but only recently started visiting these forums.
i'm a member to other forums and almost always end up just lurking around but hopefully i'll post more and be more active here. you guys seem more chill than the others, haha.
:]
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

kaitlinx wrote:
hello!
my name is kaitlin, i'm 17, and live in eastern pennsylvania.
i've loved eisley since 2003 but only recently started visiting these forums.
i'm a member to other forums and almost always end up just lurking around but hopefully i'll post more and be more active here. you guys seem more chill than the others, haha.
:]

Hey! I love eastern Pennsylvania! Well, the parts of it I've been to, at least. haha. Welcome to the forum. Smile We usually tend to be more chill, indeed. So feel free to jump in.

Also, hi, vintage_person!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

lol i didnt notice this one.. (been busy posting at the other threads) anyhoo.. im Leslie, 23 y.o female, from Cebu City Philippines, i met antrider (jamie) and nora and some other people at the chatroom..

PS: sorry for posting late I've been lurking.. *wink*

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

WindFromTheOcean wrote:
lol i didnt notice this one.. (been busy posting at the other threads) anyhoo.. im Leslie, 23 y.o female, from Cebu City Philippines, i met antrider (jamie) and nora and some other people at the chatroom..

Late at night? It's not late where you are, right? I post at 3 am or later, all the time. Or late to this thread? I skipped this thread for about a month. Anyway, I welcomed you in that other thread (right after I accused you of being a spammer). Laughing So, welcome again. Smile
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
WindFromTheOcean wrote:

Late at night? It's not late where you are, right? I post at 3 am or later, all the time. Or late to this thread? I skipped this thread for about a month. Anyway, I welcomed you in that other thread (right after I accused you of being a spammer). Laughing So, welcome again. Smile

it's not night time here.. it's like 2:40pm (south east asian time) thanks for the nice intro on my "other" thread.. i thought you were sensitive about that "d!ck cheese" thingy thread, though it was my fault(for the inappropriate title).. haha .. thanks for the warmth welcome.. peace!

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

WindFromTheOcean wrote:
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
WindFromTheOcean wrote:

it's not night time here.. it's like 2:40pm (south east asian time) thanks for the nice intro on my "other" thread.. i thought you were sensitive about that "d!ck cheese" thingy thread, though it was my fault(for the inappropriate title).. haha .. thanks for the warmth welcome.. peace!

I'm not that uptight. I just didn't want to click a link called d!ck cheese from work, that's all. Smile Of course then I did after Nora set me straight about the innocent nature of the video.
bamccaig
Sea Post King

My name is Brandon and I'm from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada. I'm 21 years old in a few days. I'm a computer programmer fresh from college. I'd like to develop video games professionally, but for now I'm contracted as a Web application developer.

I'm not really _new_ to Eisley, but I'm new to the forums. About a year or so ago a friend introduced me to Room Noises. I bought the album shortly afterward and loved it. I'm looking forward to Combinations whose lack of availability lead me here in the first place.

Sephiroth: I will... never be a memory!
---
Everything changes when you say it out loud.
Joined: 21 Aug 2007 | Posts: 23 | Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
e3wah
Sea Post King

Greets everybody! Technially I've been member for awhile but I haven't really started posting till recently.

My name is Zeke and I currently live in Southern New Hampshire, though I've lived around the east coast for most of my life and spent two years in Texas. I've loved Eisley ever since I saw the video for Marvelous things on Launch.com (Yahoo! Music now). I quickly turned my whole family on to them as well, plus several of my friends. I was home schooled for all my life too, as was most in my large family, so its just another little connection we have to the Eisley. I'm 20 and currently work both monitoring computer systems for a financial company and doing my own little recycling business on the side.

"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd."
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

wow... I feel waaaaaaaay behind.

ok, I just discovered Eisley 3 weeks ago. I immediately fell in love with the music and the band, and I am kinda disappointed it took me so long to find them, but also relieved. I feel weird listening to Room Noises, thinking about how these songs have been out for such a long time, but they're brand new to me. But at least I got some actual new music to delve into as well (Combinations is equally amazing as Room Noises, by the way, but of course you all know that already)

And if you want to know, my name is Adam, I'm 20, and I live in Oregon. And I couldn't think of a name, so I just put uncreative, because thats what I am feeling right now... haha. Well, I should have put tired, that may have been more fitting. But I guess I'm stuck with uncreative now Smile

And I got a question about the upcoming Eisley/Mute Math tour: Who is opening for who? Please don't tell me Eisley is opening. If thats the case I may leave after their set. Either way, I can't wait to see them September 21 in Portland!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

uncreative wrote:
wow... I feel waaaaaaaay behind.

ok, I just discovered Eisley 3 weeks ago. I immediately fell in love with the music and the band, and I am kinda disappointed it took me so long to find them, but also relieved. I feel weird listening to Room Noises, thinking about how these songs have been out for such a long time, but they're brand new to me. But at least I got some actual new music to delve into as well (Combinations is equally amazing as Room Noises, by the way, but of course you all know that already)

And if you want to know, my name is Adam, I'm 20, and I live in Oregon. And I couldn't think of a name, so I just put uncreative, because thats what I am feeling right now... haha. Well, I should have put tired, that may have been more fitting. But I guess I'm stuck with uncreative now Smile

And I got a question about the upcoming Eisley/Mute Math tour: Who is opening for who? Please don't tell me Eisley is opening. If thats the case I may leave after their set. Either way, I can't wait to see them September 21 in Portland!

Welcome! As for the show, Eisley is opening. But you should stay for Mute Math, even if you don't like what you've heard on the CD, I hear they are flat out amazing live. So it should be worth your money. Also, good username. ha ha

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
e3wah
Sea Post King

Hey Adam!

Don't want to get to off topic on this thread, but Mute Math is amazing, especially live. 2 out of 3 of my best best concert experiences have been at Mute Math shows, they are that incredible. Thats why having them tour together is like a dream to me- Eisley and Mute Math, two of my most favorite bands. Anyways, yeah...stick around for a song or two, I'll bet you five bucks that you'll enjoy it. Smile

"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd."
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

e3wah wrote:
Hey Adam!

Don't want to get to off topic on this thread, but Mute Math is amazing, especially live. 2 out of 3 of my best best concert experiences have been at Mute Math shows, they are that incredible. Thats why having them tour together is like a dream to me- Eisley and Mute Math, two of my most favorite bands. Anyways, yeah...stick around for a song or two, I'll bet you five bucks that you'll enjoy it. Smile
Haha, all right, to be honest, I just let my emotions get the best of me when I started to realize that Eisley was opening, because usually that means a smaller set, and it made me kinda upset...

But, if I'm paying $20, I'm sure I'll stick around. And your right, I'll probably like them.
subdefective
Sea Post King

Hi, I'm Noelle. I'm 24 years old, from Maine, USA. I'm currently getting a degree in history, and I like anything to do with photography or digital art. I've been listening to Eisley for about two and a half years now; I discovered them from someone else's mix cd that featured the song Brightly Wound on it. I think mix cds are the best way to discover new music, which is why I love making and swapping them.

I felt pretty lonely in my Eisley love, as I can't seem to get anyone else interested in the band, and thus I have no one to share my excitement over how rocking Combinations is. Hence why I finally joined this forum.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

subdefective wrote:
Hi, I'm Noelle. I'm 24 years old, from Maine, USA. I'm currently getting a degree in history, and I like anything to do with photography or digital art. I've been listening to Eisley for about two and a half years now; I discovered them from someone else's mix cd that featured the song Brightly Wound on it. I think mix cds are the best way to discover new music, which is why I love making and swapping them.

I felt pretty lonely in my Eisley love, as I can't seem to get anyone else interested in the band, and thus I have no one to share my excitement over how rocking Combinations is. Hence why I finally joined this forum.

Howdy! This is the perfect place to share the love. ha. So make yourself at home, and welcome aboard! Smile

norad
Vintage Newbie

I'm Nora. I'm 18. I've been here for a while but never posted in this thread. So yeah, Eisley sucks. Smile

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>