Laughing City
Martin
Sea Post King

Ben Sherman tend to use their British heritage and 'vintage' styles as an excuse to keep prices high. If you can get a good deal (like Eisley Very Happy) then it's worth it.
Just think of the exchange rate and prices of things in the UK...
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Next time anyone laments how the band is not active in their community anymore, I know who to thank for helping.

Anyone who thinks Eisley will be active in this community forever is seriously deluding themselves. We've all been talking for years about how hard it is to see Eisley get popular because they're not "our little band" anymore. But if you really want to thank someone for helping Eisley become less active on this forum, thank the creepy people who hack into their Photobuckets and steal their pictures, or post the awful and insulting things that Kim referred to on LiveJournal and the like, or otherwise take measures to make the Internet a very inhospitable place for the band. My advising Kim to take a breather didn't contribute to this. If those people didn't do those things, there would be no need for that advice.

Unless of course you were kidding, in which case, use a freakin' emoticon! Razz

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
My Blackened Crown
Sea Post King

Yeah, no offense, your right, as they get more popular, more $#@! is gonna be said about em. Kim would get pissed if anyone said stuff about her kids, as would any mom. Kim, have you ever gotten really pissed after someone saying "Eisley sucks!!!111" and just go off on em?

Becuase that would make a great youtube video.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Saellys wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Next time anyone laments how the band is not active in their community anymore, I know who to thank for helping.

Anyone who thinks Eisley will be active in this community forever is seriously deluding themselves. We've all been talking for years about how hard it is to see Eisley get popular because they're not "our little band" anymore. But if you really want to thank someone for helping Eisley become less active on this forum, thank the creepy people who hack into their Photobuckets and steal their pictures, or post the awful and insulting things that Kim referred to on LiveJournal and the like, or otherwise take measures to make the Internet a very inhospitable place for the band. My advising Kim to take a breather didn't contribute to this. If those people didn't do those things, there would be no need for that advice.

They probably need some thicker skin, but two-faced "fans" don't help, either.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:

Now that's bait I'm not taking.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Saellys wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

Hannah may not take the bait, but I will: That was rude.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
because the jerk started hurling threats.

at least this jerk wasn't throwing bottles. I would punch someone if they did that and I was there.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:
because the jerk started hurling threats.

at least this jerk wasn't throwing bottles. I would punch someone if they did that and I was there.

Ironic? Yes.

Ultimately satisfying? Maybe.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:

ha ha! No, I haven't ever acted out. I read stuff all the time...Really hard stuff to read! Guys talking crap about the girls and what they'd like to do to them...making up stuff.
It's just internet crap. What can you do really?

Oh, I get so mad when I read that sh*t.. the stuff especially where guys are like "id do teh 1 en orrang skarff" or whatever. I once busted this guy in the mouth. Satisfying. Very satisfying. I just absolutely hate that... and I've never even spoken to them. You're their mother. Bet you keep your head better than me.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

of course all the ole timers around here remember when Stacy had the beer thrown at her. Rolling Eyes
norad
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
of course all the ole timers around here remember when Stacy had the beer thrown at her. Rolling Eyes

I think alchol shouldn't be allowed at concerts. Some drunk bimbo almost spilled her beer on me at a concert. Mad
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:

It's really sad that alcohol is what funds most of these little bands and venues. I wish more people cared about the music.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
giovanna
Lost at Forum

Kimbrtones wrote:

Aww that really sucks. That person is lucky im not stacy cause i would have leaped my a** off that stage and showed that guy and thing or two hahaha.

Vintage Newbie

giovanna wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

Aww that really sucks. That person is lucky im not stacy cause i would have leaped my a** off that stage and showed that guy and thing or two hahaha.

I'm pretty sure the Brand New dudes did.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:
giovanna wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Brand New dudes did.

Indeed.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Last edited by TheAntrider on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total