Laughing City
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Can't Stacy be seen in a photo with a man with a smile on her face without all this speculation? Geez.

If the man is Boyd then YES.

But honestly, it's not like Sherri had no clue posting that pic would stir a bit of curiosity. Maybe she's easing us into the possibility that Zac is a part of her soul, boy.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

golly andrew wrote:
Can't Stacy be seen in a photo with a man with a smile on her face without all this speculation? Geez.

If the man is Boyd then YES.

But honestly, it's not like Sherri had no clue posting that pic would stir a bit of curiosity. Maybe she's easing us into the possibility that Zac is a part of her soul, boy.

Laughing you are too funny.
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:

Right (though I doubt her intentions were to stir trouble, obviously). Same with her caption for Stacy's picture talking on the phone in the previous entry.

Sherri wrote:
"You're like, totally, the bestest drummer in the whoooolllle world!"
norad
Vintage Newbie

loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Right (though I doubt her intentions were to stir trouble, obviously). Same with her caption for Stacy's picture talking on the phone in the previous entry.
Sherri wrote:

She likes her menz younger than her! Shocked Laughing

"mhm ive never heard of the girl either.
but if i were her at the moment id be in like zacs arms like Z0MG WOOH.
lmfao Very Happy"

Haha. Kids....
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Sherri wrote:

lmfao Very Happy"

Haha. Kids....

Jor Jor and Stacy with the sunglasses swap. Should I be reading anything into that as well? I mean, come on. Seems the band is having a little fun out on tour is all. I expect they will take it either of two ways. They could post tons of obscure photos of Stacy posing with various people smiling, thumbs up (ala the Beatles playing with the whole Paul is dead thing, might as well have fun with whatever rumors are flying around), or they may just shut down their journals. Or the third would be to just ignore all of this. I hope they choose the first. Would be fun to hear all the rumor speculations!
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Sherri wrote:

lmfao Very Happy"

Haha. Kids....

Jor Jor and Stacy with the sunglasses swap. Should I be reading anything into that as well? I mean, come on. Seems the band is having a little fun out on tour is all. I expect they will take it either of two ways. They could post tons of obscure photos of Stacy posing with various people smiling, thumbs up (ala the Beatles playing with the whole Paul is dead thing, might as well have fun with whatever rumors are flying around), or they may just shut down their journals. Or the third would be to just ignore all of this. I hope they choose the first. Would be fun to hear all the rumor speculations!

i don't know why you are so upset. i don't see the harm in joking around about it. i'm sure the band knows we're not seriously thinking this is true. at least i am not.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Fer realz. I wont believe anything till someone says it straight up. Until then, I joke around!
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Sherri wrote:

And when she just HAD to mention that Stacy's always on the phone now!

Finnnallly it alllll makes sensee..... Wink
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

pazatronix! wrote:
patrock wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Sherri wrote:

lmfao Very Happy"

Haha. Kids....

i don't know why you are so upset. i don't see the harm in joking around about it. i'm sure the band knows we're not seriously thinking this is true. at least i am not.

I think at this point Cubs is not actually upset, just half-heartedly trying to sustain his original point.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:
pazatronix! wrote:
patrock wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Sherri wrote:

lmfao Very Happy"

Haha. Kids....

I think at this point Cubs is not actually upset, just half-heartedly trying to sustain his original point.

I was just suggesting that it would be fun to see Stacy posing with various, random people smiling and giving the thumbs up. And seriously, the Jordan of NFG thing was already addressed in another thread (that he is separated or divorced, and that Stacy was talking on the phone with the home base or mother ship or whatever, probably talking with Kim is how it sounded). So I was just throwing that out there to show the absurdity of all that, as several were jumping all over that one at the time and making assumptions. And no, I am not upset.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Yea but Sherri knows what's up.
norad
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:

Or down, down, down.....
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Or down, down, down.....

bahahaha Laughing
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

golly andrew wrote:
pazatronix! wrote:
patrock wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Sherri wrote:

lmfao Very Happy"

Haha. Kids....

I was just suggesting that it would be fun to see Stacy posing with various, random people smiling and giving the thumbs up. And seriously, the Jordan of NFG thing was already addressed in another thread (that he is separated or divorced, and that Stacy was talking on the phone with the home base or mother ship or whatever, probably talking with Kim is how it sounded). So I was just throwing that out there to show the absurdity of all that, as several were jumping all over that one at the time and making assumptions. And no, I am not upset.

ok. sorry then. Embarassed
(but i was just joking)
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

pazatronix! wrote:
golly andrew wrote:
pazatronix! wrote:
patrock wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

Sherri wrote:

lmfao Very Happy"

Haha. Kids....

ok. sorry then. Embarassed
(but i was just joking)

Laughing Yeah, like I took your sitting in a tree comment serious. Sorry, too.